- shower fun

[ just two roommates fucking. ]
↳ taegguk.
     ↳ smut.

taehyung and jeongguk have been roommates for about a year now and the two became best friends after taehyung's constant bickering and whining about being friends. jeongguk found himself growing a soft spot for the younger, finding him cute and charming and undeniably sexy. but that's not the point! at first, jeongguk tried to stop himself from growing soft but the more taehyung acted cute and cuddly the softer he became. but only for the younger. no one else.

they would sometimes even shower together or take a bath together, to save water and if one of them was running late to college or their job. or if they just wanted to. neither of them minded, but it was quite hard for jeongguk since his dick was always so close to taehyung's plump ass. jeongguk will admit, the younger had a nice ass and wouldn't mind ramming into it (with consent of course) but he didn't know if taehyung even felt that way about him.

today was a day where taehyung shyly asked if he could take a shower with his hyung and jeongguk nodded, smirking internally because he got to see taehyung's nice body again. he walked in on the younger changing the other night and he swore he saw lace panties wrapped tightly around taehyung's ass, making them look even bigger and bouncier than it already was.

"hyung can you pass me my shampoo?" the younger squeaked out, and jeongguk hummed. he grabbed the strawberry and cream scented shampoo and put it in the younger's hand. jeongguk eyes trailed down taehyung's back as he put shampoo in his hair and scrub it around, getting his hair all soapy. he continued to stare at taehyung's ass until he finally spoke.

"hey, taehyung?"

"yes hyung?"

"have you ever thought about having shower sex?"

at first, taehyung was silent and the only thing you could hear was the water running.

"uh... wi-with you?"

"yeah, why not?" jeongguk shrugged, a smirk on his lips. he watched as taehyung's ears formed a nice shade of red before turning his head slightly, wide eyes looking back at the older.

"u-uh.. i mean.. i w-wouldn't mind," taehyung stuttered out, biting his lip in anticipation. this has never happened before. his hyung never really asked him these types of questions and he was kind of disappointed at that, seeing as how he has feelings for the older.

taehyung's eyes latched on the smirk that formed on jeongguk's lips as he felt arms snake around his waist and two large, veiny hands placed themselves perfectly on his ass. he let out a small whine as they squeezed and roamed around, going up to his lower back before sliding back down and slapping the boy's ass. taehyung let out a mewl in delight and looked up at his hyung, a pout on his lips. jeongguk licked his lips, feeling the water trail down his face. he quickly switched places with taehyung, leaning his head back to get all the shampoo out of his hair. his hands were still on taehyung's ass and would squeeze every so often and he quickly tilted his head back in place, pushing his hair up and out of his face and taehyung blushed madly, finding his hyung very hot.

jeongguk leaned forward and gave a quick peck to taehyung's lips, who quickly grabbed his hyung's cheeks and brought him to his lips again. he loved kissing jeongguk.

jeongguk smirked into the kiss and pushed his tongue past his lips, exploring all of taehyung's mouth and even sucking on his tongue, earning another delighted mewl from the younger in his arms. jeongguk's fingers found themselves pushing inside of taehyung, one pumping in and out slowly and another finger joining after taehyung brought himself closer to jeongguk, rutting his hips upward to meet jeongguk's hard-on. their lips still together, jeongguk swallowing all the moans taehyung made.