- d̴̟̩͚̹̩̉̄o̵̱̎̔͐͒k̶͔̃͜ī̷͔̊͋̽ ̸̪̹̤̓d̸̡̳̘̈́͑ö̴̡͍́͗̅̿̏k̸͈̟̋̔͊̈͝i̸̖͇̇͌̉ (final)

[ And in your r̶̢̠̩̻̬̝̚ę̴̙̩̪̩͉̆́̕̕a̸͈̰̫̙̰̬̒l̷̨͇͖͍͙̀̆́̒̈́͠i̸̦͕̩̞̔̉t̵̳̰̮͎̻͋ͅŷ̷̡̠̗̄, if I don't know how to l̷͉̺͙̜̺͎͍̭̍̓̇́͆͊̓̃̔͘ȍ̷̢̝̪͚̻̥̜̜͗̀v̷̛̤̹̲̰͚̯̂̾̑̍̊̆͝ẹ̵̝̤̌̏̓́ ̵̡͕̥̪̳̤͉͉̩̋́̌̔̽̾̅̕͝ȳ̶̧̧̤̙̮̾͒͒͆͊̀͘ǫ̴̧̻͖̘͗̀̎̉͐̈́͛̋̃̈u̴̙̟̳͔͙̪͕͐̀̀͛̕

 I'll  l̷̡̢̥̳̠̤̜̘̩͙̪̺̐̈̀̀ȩ̵̛̛̛͇̲͔̹̳̼̳̇̌͛́̋͒͗͂̃͗̉͘͘̕ͅa̷̹̰͈̟̻̻̞̼̞͓͕̭͛́͑̇͐̔͊̀͂̿̐͑́͜͠v̶̢̠̳̬̰̥̯̮̬͈̹̦̗̇̈̋̈́͋̈͂̌͌͒͝͝ȅ̷̢͖̜͓̞̳̾̔̀  you be ]

taehyung felt his heartbeat quicken as yoongi, the love of his life, the reason why he killed his friends, is sitting in front of him, a grim look on his face. taehyung didn't like the look and tried to crack some jokes to make the atmosphere lighter, but gave up after a while after realizing he wasn't going anywhere with him. he frowns, what was he so upset about? sure, seeing someone you know stab themselves for you is bad, but at least jimin is gone! wasn't that supposed to make him happy? seeing someone who pestered him nonstop and annoys him to no end, finally dies right in front of his eyes should make him happy. it would certainly make taehyung happy. it did. especially when he took the knife and stabbed it in his stomach one last time before watching jimin fall limp and lifeless.

"why.." yoongi mumbled, sitting in his kitchen with taehyung. taehyung asked to come over to help yoongi out and yoongi had no more energy to decline his request so here they are. "it all happened so fast. and right after i came.. first jeongguk, then jin, and then jimin." yoongi covered his mouth with his hand before going up to a trashcan and throwing up in it. he still gets nightmares from the incident two months ago. two months of therapy. two months of nightmares. two months of suffocating thoughts. two months of taehyung worrying. 

"is it my fault?" yoongi asked, tears streaming down his face. taehyung's heart broke at the sight and he got up to hug the older but then sat down, thinking yoongi wanted to be kept in his personal bubble. taehyung was right and yoongi felt relieved that taehyung didn't rush up to hug him. taehyung bit his lip and was fighting internally with himself. he knows it's best if he keeps his mouth shut, but the love of his life thinks all of the things he [taehyung] has done is his fault. when it's not. it was all taehyung. only taehyung. 

the cold, manipulative, and selfish kim taehyung was slowly breaking as he watched yoongi cry his eyes out. 

"i don't think it was. it may have been a coincidence. a very sad and heartbreaking one." taehyung sighed. "jin was beaten to death by his dad, that's not your fault. jeongguk was going through something terrible and no one noticed, that's not your fault. jimin.." taehyung trailed off, not knowing what to say. that one.. kind of was his fault. if he didn't get so involved with jimin, the deceased boy wouldn't have gotten so attached. 

but if taehyung wasn't so selfish, maybe the rest would be alive. taehyung never did any of the killings, only manipulated events for them to happen. the dead flowers and sickening notes, drawing out the clues of the abuse jin gets at home, and jimin did that on his own. taehyung just helped to finish it. 

yoongi gripped onto his hair and let out a choked sigh, saddening taehyung even more. 

why was he the last one? what would have happened if someone else took his place and they were the ones manipulating events? would taehyung end up like jeongguk? or even jimin? 

probably jimin.

-

four months have passed now. the school has now opened back up to the public but the kids still went nowhere near the literature club room/classroom. the teacher that did use it immediately switched out after hearing the news. people looked at taehyung and yoongi a lot, knowing they were the two remaining (or as they would put it - the two surviving) members of the club. taehyung broke the club and tried to wipe its name off of existence, for yoongi's sake. taehyung doesn't care one bit about it or what people say about it.