- temporary bliss

[hoseok only gets to show his love for his boyfriend for a limited time.]
↳ vhope.
     ↳ smut -> fluff.

taehyung whined when he felt hoseok slide out of him, panting slightly as his arms were handcuffed to the bed. hoseok smirked at the sight and bit down on taehyung's collarbone, loving the high pitched moan emitting from the younger's mouth. he bit down hard enough to draw blood and licked the wound before slamming back into taehyung, watching as the boy's eyes rolled into the back of his head from the action. taehyung moaned every time hoseok hit his prostate and could hear yoongi's low groans and grunts on top of him and, for some reason, was proud that he could please the one he loves.

"fuck, baby you're so tight." hoseok groaned, his pace growing faster and faster by each moan taehyung let out.

"ah.. m-master i'm gonna-" taehyung gasped when he felt a hand grip around his cock and squeezed, keeping him from releasing. taehyung let out a throaty moan when hoseok slapped his ass with his other hand. taehyung tried to move his hands to make hoseok let go of his cock, but hissed in slight pain when he felt the metal from the handcuffs scrape against his skin. he forgot about them.

"you can't cum before i do, kitten." taehyung felt himself melting under hoseok when he said that. he loved pet names, and kitten was his favorite. and hoseok knew.

"ah.. ah.. m-master, AH, pl-" hoseok quickly pressed his lips onto taehyung's, loving how soft his lips were and how needy he got after a while. hoseok slipped his tongue in, exploring every piece of the wet cavern. taehyung moaned into the kiss and arched his back and pulled away from the kiss, moaning loudly. hoseok bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrows, sweat trickling down his neck as he grunted into taehyung's neck.

"ah, shit, i'm close,"

"p-please, ngh!, let me come m-master! ah!" the boy pleaded, and hoseok clicked his tongue from taehyung's pleading.

"ah, fuck-" hoseok moaned before releasing inside the younger. taehyung moaned at the feeling of being filled up with hoseok's semen and whined when white strings spurted onto his stomach. he panted, whining even more and moving his hands, telling hoseok he wanted these off. hoseok smiled and kissed the boy before swiftly taking them off. taehyung sighed and snuggled into hoseok, letting the older wrap his arms around his waist.

"i love you,"

"i love you, too, hyungie~" taehyung cooed, giggling slightly at hoseok's smile.

"i still don't understand why we can't be together.." hoseok mumbled and taehyung frowned at the statement.

"you know my company won't let me date until my contract has ended."

"aren't you dating me though?" taehyung nodded.

"yes, but they don't know. and if they do figure out they'll fire me, and with the amount of money i get every night? yeah, i'm not letting that pass. i'm saving up." he explained. hoseok groaned.

"i still don't get why you decided to become a stripper for some weird ass company," hoseok grumbled.

taehyung shrugged. "i get a lot of money out of it. don't worry, i have another six months before it ends and then we can be together." taehyung informed, kissing hoseok passionately. hoseok smiled into the kiss and held onto the boy tightly as if the boy will leave when he lets go. but he knows taehyung won't.

"i love you so much," hoseok said as he kissed his ear. "you know that right?" he asked, kissing his eyelid, loving the precious giggle taehyung let out. he always loved when hoseok showed his soft side. sure, his dominate and angry side was hot as fuck, but his soft was by far the best.

"i know. and i love you, too." taehyung giggled, kissing the older once more before getting up quickly.

"wait, you have work tonight?" hoseok asked, already feeling lonely. taehyung pouted and nods, quickly putting on the lingerie. hoseok sits quietly and takes his time going over his boyfreind's body. taehyung noticed this and smirked.

"i'll send you some pics tonight, okay? i love you, hoseok~." taehyung stated, pecking the boy's lips multiple times. hoseok hummed and smirked.

"okay, i love you, too. now, go have fun! but not too much fun." hoseok growled at the end, grabbing his waist. taehyung giggled and kissed his forehead.

"okay. bye hoseok."

"bye, tae."

they shared one last kiss before taehyung leaves.

-

hi i wanted some smut but i'm also in a soft mood so.. here? i know it's not good but eHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH