- unexpected.

[ taehyung didn't expect to meet his favorite artist of all time by getting his face slammed with a door by him. ]

taehyung just needed to pee. that's all he needed to do.

the concert for agust d ended and taehyung felt so sad, he wished he could go back in time and watch it over and over again. sure he took videos but it wasn't the same. he wished he was in his seat, fourth row; third seat, watching as his idol rapped his favorite songs, that smirk always dancing on his face. it was a never ending dance. taehyung remembers dancing along with the other people beside him, smiling and laughing like he never has before. tonight was the most fun he has ever had in his twenty-one year old life.

he was introduced to agust d at the ripe age of nineteen. he just graduated from high school and found a job at a record shop and when putting out new ones and organizing the store, he stumbled upon one of the records. he had asked his manager if he could take it home to listen to and his manager, kim namjoon, said he could.

that night he fell in love.

well, not really, but he felt a strong sense of admiration for the new rapper he just found. taehyung was never one to listen to rap, but he made an exception for agust d - also known as min yoongi.

taehyung did research on the male and when he went to see what he looked like, he felt his heart burst at how cute yet sexy the older was (he checked his birth date). he remembers staring at his computer screen for almost ten minutes before realizing what he was doing and exited out, his cheeks sprinkled with a dark blush.

it took him a long time, but he managed to get a ticket. he had the money other times, but the places they were held were too far out and he didn't have enough for transportation. so he waited. and waited.

when he finally got the ticket, he sobbed.

-

"come on, come on, come on!" taehyung mumbled under his breath, fast walking around the stadium he was in. people trampled beside him and rushed to get out of there. taehyung knew he should leave too, but he needed to pee, badly. traffic was going to be a bitch but he wouldn't mind that much if he just pees quickly and leaves.

but taehyung had no idea where the bathroom was. he didn't care to look around the place before the concert started, he just wanted to go to his seat immediately.

taehyung's eyes wondered across so many crowds, stands with merchandise, some fights, and many, many doors that say 'EXIT' or 'KEEP OUT'. taehyung was starting to lose his patience. he has eaten in awhile either, so he was getting more and more pissed.

taehyung turned a corner and found a hallway almost abandoned. he found it odd, but shrugged it off and walked towards the door at the end of the hall, walking past the people that we're just now leaving the hallway.

but as taehyung to reach out the door handle, the door was suddenly pushed into his direction and hit him in the face, sending him backwards and on his ass.

"fuck!" he cursed, startling the people behind the door. taehyung held his nose and hissed in pain at the sting that was caused by the slightest touch it received. he wiped his nose gently and choked as he saw the deep red liquid across his finger.

".. god dammit." he sighed, still staying on the ground.

"are you okay?!" a deep voice exclaimed and taehyung nodded, trying to stand up but the amount of blood leaving him made him feel light headed and he tumbled forward, only to be caught in muscular arms. taehyung liked the feeling of having them around him but now wasn't the time.