- d̸͔̊o̷͇͒ķ̷͆̊i̶͕̊ ̶̱̉d̸͈̲̎͌o̸̬̝̅k̶̨̛̭i̵̟̪͌

["every day, i imagine a f̵͚͍͖̗̞͔̮̄u̴̖̠͐͌͗͆̚͝t̵͈̹̓ͅu̵̠̩̽̎r̵̨͈̤̪̝̱͌̑̅͒̕͝ē̸̛̺̉͆͜͠ where i can be withỹ̵̡̨̜͚̦̿̎͐͌o̷̧͓͉̫̮͈͔̐͗ū̷̬ͅ !"]

based off a game called Doki Doki Literature Club.

taehyung quickly took a liking to yoongi. the boy was new to the literature club after jungkook, his childhood friend, came in and introduced him to everyone after telling them he was getting them a new member. jin was okay with him, still acting sassily and getting embarrassed every time yoongi complimented the cupcakes he made for the group in celebration of getting a new member. jimin sat quietly as usual but that didn't stop yoongi from trying to converse with him. he actually managed to make jimin smile!

but then there was taehyung.

taehyung, the club's leader, was never touched by yoongi. it was as if he didn't care for the younger and continued being with jungkook, jimin, and jin. when he did though, it was only to ask about the rules and the other members. never about him, where he was from, what made him start the club.

dead silent. and taehyung does not like the silence. he finds it frustrating and.. scary.

taehyung put on a big smile as he walked into the club room, quickly noticing yoongi and jimin drinking tea whilst reading a book. it had a big eye on the front and taehyung assumed it was jimin that owned it.

jin sat quietly by himself and read his manga, a romance one. a.. yaoi? taehyung shrugged and moved onto jungkook, who sat at a desk close to jimin and yoongi and hummed when writing. taehyung guessed he was already doing the assignment taehyung had planned for them.

"alright guys!" taehyung cheered, catching notice of everyone in the room. jimin looked like two roses bloomed on his cheeks as yoongi sat there and smirked, a piece of chocolate in his mouth. taehyung felt his stomach churn from jealousy but brushed it off sharply as if it was a disease. but then again, some diseases don't die down.

this one certainly won't.

"sorry, i'm late! i had to go practice for.. something. but anywho, when you guys go home i would like for you to write me a poem and since we have a new member," taehyung smiled at yoongi. "we're going to show each and everyone our poem. we don't have to say what it's about, just go to someone and read it."

"do we have to say it to everyone..?" jin asked, sulking slightly. taehyung smiled brightly in return.

"yes! it's so we could all get closer to each other and for yoongi to feel more comfortable and to show us how you write and what you like to write about! it could be about something you love or hate, someone you love or hate. it could be a random poem. just.. have fun with it!" taehyung smiled, his eyes lighting up brightly to match with his smile.

the rest nodded, going back to their books. taehyung hummed and went to the desk, his book already in hand. he was reading, yes, but kept sneaking glances towards jimin and yoongi, his stomach churning and twisting every time the two of their eyes locked.

taehyung looked around to see if anyone else was watching him or the two reading together and was surprised that jungkook and jin were also watching them, their eyes swirling with an emotion taehyung knows all too well. it was as if whenever he looked into their eyes he was looking at an old friend that keeps reappearing out of nowhere.

the boy was surprised at first but understood.

his smirk glistened on his lips and his eyes darkened, knowing what he can do with the news he just found.