- d̷̪͂o̴̝̠̞̅k̷̪̈́̀̓ĭ̶͇ ̵̢̭̀d̴̢͊̂͠o̶̯̲̊̽̌k̵̢̠̏ḯ̶͓͘ (part three)

[ "does my pen only write b̵̢̜̫̖̩̼̝͈̪̫́̈́͂̀ḯ̴̢̨̮̮̳͈̞̲̦̼̽͒̐̈́̈́̄̄̕͝ṱ̵̟̼͈͆̾̇̀̊͌̉̕ť̷͕̲̖͖̩͇̳̪́̒͆̉̽͆ͅe̶̫̪̒̄͆̓ŗ̸̨͓̘̱̽͌̓̈́̄͆ ̸̧̯̼͉͖̼̘̅̐̈͌͒̏͒̇̔͒̂ words for those who are d̶͚̪͐͛̿ȩ̸̛̭̜̜̼̺̱̘̫͈̙̄͝a̴̯̯̖̯̝͇̭͔̞͛͊̀͐̎r̵̛̩͇̠̞̘͔͉̮͋̈́̂͒͑̏̒ͅ ̷̤̫̬͊̀̿͆̕t̸̛̞̠̳͕͔͍͓͈̎́̈́͋̐̆̂́͘̚͜ͅo̸̮̫͙̭͗̑ ̷̠͇̖̳͙̖̤̈́m̶̯͉̮̺̃̈́͗̋̈́̿̊ȩ̵̡̲̹̹̣̖͐̋͜ ̴̨̪͇̫̻̻̠͊̑̓͝ͅ?" ]

taehyung sighed, he was starting to get tired. he had already taken out jin by slowly stringing out the clues of abuse he got from his father that he wrote in his poems and jin never went back to the club room. he later found out jin was beaten to death by his father (all because taehyung sent a letter to his father saying jin wasn't doing so well in school and that he heard him talking badly about him - he knew that was going to piss him off). jungkook was gone, and now jin was gone. all that was left is jimin and he knew this was going to be the hardest one to get rid of. jimin was attached to the hip with yoongi, even if the older didn't like it. and taehyung could tell he didn't like it because he was actually talking to him. taehyung couldn't help but snicker every time he caught jimin's burning gaze when yoongi talked to him. yoongi even told him about how clingy jimin was getting and how annoying it was getting.

"some days it is fine, but most days i just want to be alone but i don't think he gets the hints i'm sending.."  he explained, and taehyung nodded. he actually knows how yoongi feels because jimin did the same thing to him when the club first started but soon let go of taehyung but for some reason, he wouldn't let go of yoongi. which pissed taehyung off to no ends. 

yoongi has been quieter ever since jungkook and jin's death and taehyung has been too, making yoongi think he's also upset with what happened. he even cancelled all upcoming plans for the club until everyone was settled again and has recovered over what happened. but taehyung only did that for yoongi. taehyung doesn't give a fuck about what happened since he was the one that caused it, but he had to act like he does give a fuck so no one would expect he was involved in anything. in reality, he's just planning on how to get rid of jimin and have it just be yoongi and him. 

"taehyung," a husky voice called, sending shivers down taehyung's spine. he looked up at yoongi and smiled silently. 

"hello hyung. is there anything i can help you with?" yoongi pursed his lips together and sat down in front of the younger. 

"nah, i just wanted to get away from jimin for a bit. is it okay if i hang with you for a bit?" taehyung didn't hesitate to nod his head and bring yoongi closer to him. he could feel jimin's burning glare on the back of his head but did nothing to stop it as he smiled at the man he loves. 

"so, how are you feeling?" he asked softly, looking at the older with care in his eyes. yoongi smiled at how soft he asked the question as if it would break him. 

"some days are better than others. but, uh, i took your advice and went to jungkook's funeral. thanks for coming with me, it really helped me." yoongi explained, a delicate smile on his face and taehyung felt his cheeks flush at the sight. 

"y-yeah, no problem. i heard jin's funeral is next weekend. i'm still surprised he never said anything about his father.." taehyung sighed sadly, and yoongi put an arm across his back to comfort him. they stayed like that for a minute, taehyung's heart beating like crazy while yoongi pats his back softly, ignoring the stares he felt on him from jimin. 

taehyung sighed once more and sat upright, looking at yoongi in the eyes before looking at the clock. 

"oh! it's time to go home! thanks for talking with me yoongi, i'll see you two tomorrow!" taehyung called, walking out of the clubroom before stopping. he heard whispers coming from the room and stalked back towards it. 

"ḓ̸̡̹̝͓̠̆̀̇̿o̷͚̼̞̺̫͚̓̓̽̏͊͛ ̶̪͈͚̰̘̏̀̒̂̏̀ý̴̰̥̟͚̎̉ǫ̷̭͇̀̆̽ȗ̶͍̩͇͊̏̀̒̂ ̴̧̛̰͉̪͖̙͖̥̠͂̔̑̕n̸̨̰̻̪̞̓͌͛̔͛͘̕͜͝͝͝ǫ̵̭̺̤̫̬̠̖̰̊͐̐̈́̀t̶̡̲̺̙͕̪̓͊̈́̎̍̈̉͠ ̷̨̤̟̪͖̹̱̗͐̆̓͂͜l̴̯͙̘̀̐͛͜o̷̢̨̜̟̺̤͎̜̲͒͂̾̀̂̑ṿ̵̛̤̻͋̀̾͒̀̽̒͗̍͝e̷͔̤͓̦̣͛̾̂͗͒̂ ̷͎̠͐̇̍̎m̷͉̖̟̾e̶̛̞̬̩̬̘̖̞̜̖͕̮̾͐͐͛͊͠?!" he heard a voice yell. he knew jimin was at his breaking point.

"what? hold on-"

"you know.. the pen you lent me yesterday.. i used it to pleasure myself last night," jimin giggled, freaking out and disgusting yoongi out at the same time. he backed up from jimin but felt his back his the desk. 

"what the.. jimin, i don't love you like that-" 

"you don't? well, why not? after everything, i've done for you! i stayed by your side and comforted you, even if it seemed like you didn't want it!" 

"that's because i didn't-" 

"i'd kill myself for you, you know that right? i love you so much, hyung... i'd do anything for you." jimin sighed and yoongi felt a shiver run down his spine from fear. 

he watched as jimin lifted up his sleeves, showing bloody cuts oozing on his arm.

"i did this because you were talking with that slut, taehyung. you know he doesn't love you, right? not like i do. no one does. i'd kill anyone for you. i'd hurt anyone for you. even if it was me who was hurting." jimin smiled, bringing out the knife he used to cut himself with. yoongi gasped at the sight of how bloody it was. 

"just for you.. only for you.." jimin muttered, pointing the sharp end of the knife towards him. yoongi watched in horror as jimin smiled at him once more before plunging it into his stomach, over and over, again and again. yoongi cried out in shock and horror when jimin kept stabbing and as yoongi was reaching out for the knife to take it away, jimin fell to the floor. yoongi let tears flow out of his eyes as he watched jimin slowly die, surrounded by his own blood. yoongi felt something come up in his throat and turned to the side and let out the contents of his stomach pour out before running out of the classroom, never noticing taehyung.

taehyung stood and watched the whole thing, no emotion displayed on his face. he walked into the classroom, watching as jimin's eyes landed on him. 

" ẙ̶̩̈́̿̋́͝o̵̹̔́͒̕͘ụ̶͓̥̔̈́̒͛͝ ̵͎͕̻̤̳̞̂̒͂̕ͅa̷̯̼̒́r̴̲͕̫͇̱͂̾͆̌̆e̶̟̜̣̫̲̲̲͑͐̄͊̈́͝ ̶̗̔̄͗͝a̸̘͈͒̎͋̉ ̷͔̝͍͖̯͔̃͂̏͂͘̕͠ͅf̸̣͋̈́̈͛̊͝ų̷̛͕̻̙͇̪͇͈̀̐̎̑̏̌͑c̸͖͒̀͌̍̊̈́͆̓k̶̟̱̗̱͇͗͊͆͑ī̶̼̰͊̏̔n̴̖͎̙̩̪̜͔̜̔g̷̰̺̘̖͚̙͌͑͗̓̓͗ ̸̰̣̫̟̱̮̘̞̍̍̾͝i̵̛͔̻̻̳̙̘͉͙̐͗̌͛d̶̼̞̝̝͕͚͖̿̓̒͆ȉ̴̤̳͇͓̺̎͘ǫ̸̙͉̼͓̖̭̑̏̐ͅt̵͙̱͈̻̠̟̗͂̈,jimin." 

he sneered and grabbed the knife. "you know nothing of love. you would never hurt someone for yoongi, unlike me. have you always wondered why i was late to the club when jungkook was getting those notes? or why jin came in with more bruises almost every day? i'm a very good manipulator. see, jungkook is a very weak person so it was easy to twist his emotions and thoughts around. i let him know that everyone, even yoongi, hated him for who he was and wanted nothing to do with him. and jin, well, his dad is pretty fucking stupid and drunk too so it was easy to tell him lies to irritate him and make him snap. and you.. i will admit you were pretty hard to do because of how clingy you were but it turns out it paid off in the end." taehyung smirked, watching jimin's eyes slowly drain from life. he didn't want yoongi to be the last person he sees before dying so he gripping onto the knife and stabbed him in the stomach once more, finally seeing the life completely vanish from his eyes. 

"my work here is done." he stated before standing up and walking out of the club room. 

"now i just need to have a little talk with my hyungie~" he cooed before walking home, taking off the bloody jacket and glove and throwing them in the trash on his way out of the school. 

-

'im sick asf so updates are gonna be hella slow'

also me: legit updates a 1329 word one-shot out because i feel bad for not updating in a while

okay time to sleep now uwu 

if you can't read the glitchy text it says;

'do you not love me?'

'you are a fucking idiot'