chapter 4

Lilith smoothed her palms over her breasts and down her belly as she sauntered towards a sexy tall biker guy leaning against his harley. She adored her slick leather red dress that hugged every curve and barely covered her mid-thighs. The matching red six inch heels emphasized her long legs and they softly clicked on the pavement. She stopped right in front of the biker and slid a finger down his chest, but he didn't react. No one reacted. If he could see her, hell if anyone could see her on this plane, they'd jump on her like a stripper low on cash jumps on a pole.

She sighed as she walked through him and continued through the fog and falling snowflakes. She was tired of being this ghostly figure on Earth. Society was finally at a point where sex with a man you weren't married to wasn't scandalous. Hell, sex with the same gender wasn't scandalous either. And best of all, society had finally created fashion she loved. This was definitely a time she wanted out of this ghostly haze and into this new world. She had thought the violence of war had been fabulous over the centuries, the time of serial killers had been thrilling, then there was the decade that introduced drugs which was exciting. But sex and fashion were now on that list and Lilith was desperate to sink her teeth into this new generation.

Her body jerked at the sound of her name being yelled out from far, far below her feet. She sighed and looked down at the ground with one quirked eyebrow. This ignorant little shit was getting more annoying by the second. She didn't know how much more she could take, but what choice did she have at this point? ​Oh, yeah that's right. None! ​Her eyes slowly swept around her surroundings before closing and she felt herself sinking through layers and layers of rock. The dank, dark, sulfur smelling realms no longer excited her. She was bored of this existence and ready for something new.

Soon. ​Yes, she knew it was soon, especially after seeing that little witch all grown up. Plus, she was able to see Lilith, that was a plus to finally get some attention. This all meant her plan was going accordingly, now all she needed to do was get out of this ghostly haze. That wouldn't occur if she was stuck down here. She sighed once more as she opened her eyes and saw the last realm to pass before entering her cursed land. This realm was the worst of Hell. There was some idiot pinned on an upside down cross slashed from his neck to what use to be his genitals. The cut hadn't been clean and there were little shadows feasting on his innerds. Lilith felt a smile spread slowly at the scene. It was one she hadn't seen in quite some time. The man slowly opened his eyes and met hers. They were a startling purple color, indicating he was a Winger. Even better. Wingers were immortals with heavenly wings that spread from their backs. They were fast and smart when it came to combat. Yet, somehow this one had been caught.

​She ignored the pull to go to the voice calling her and stopped in this realm, the sixth realm in Hell. "Bitch." The one word was whispered and blood leaked out of his mouth when he uttered the word.

She giggled at the sight and felt her body itching to turn into her true form, however, it was impossible to do in her ghostly state. "Lilith!" Her name rang out again from below and she knew she had to go quickly so she hurriedly walked to the man and ripped out his tongue. She smiled at the spray of blood and followed moan that was dragged out from his body. She leaned forward and whispered, "The bitch wants this, and the bitch always gets what she wants." She kissed his cheek and slowly retreated while watching his skin slowly burn away at the mark of her ruby red lipstick on his face. He sneered at her while she smiled back then winked at him.

"Until next time." Then she was falling again, down to her own personal hell hole.

When she appears in the castle she immediately starts toward his room. The place was huge with absolutely nothing that expressed who she was. He had taken it all away in her own cursed land. Oh, she despised him and couldn't believe she had-- "Lilith!!" The booming voice rattled the walls and sent her demons fleeing away from the shrill. She clenched her teeth and continued her pace towards his room. As soon as she entered her clothes vanished and were replaced with an open orange robe and no shoes. She hated this color, this robe, and wanted some damn heels. Of course, she was actually solid here but that ghostly state was still there, inside her. She could feel the dullness of it creeping within her, keeping her powers contained. It was part of the punishment but soon it would be gone. As soon as she sweet-talked him and got back to the surface, it would be gone.