Epilogue

Epilogue

"The time has come Amele! Get all your shit together!" Amele shook her head but she was too excited to get pissed off with Lilith. She had been very angry and had taken it out on a lot of the witches and demons in her domain but now she was giving Amele to a man today. She was hoping he would be exactly what she needed and wanted. Someone strong and who would be her partner and accepting of her. She had to believe everything she had done, from killing that witch leader to creating the monster Rick was, was all worth it.

She put her journals and clothes in her bag and left the blank Nykood behind. There was no point in taking it. Lilith had whipped her several times for not knowing the Nykood could be passed onto the all element with she had eyes set on. Luckily, it was one day of punishment and now she was all healed and ready to be placed with a worthy male. She gave the book another glance and decided to take it anyway. Lilith could angry at just the sight of it again and she didn't want to piss her off anymore than she already was.

She walked into the hall just as Lilith's newly healed form strode towards her. She had on tight jeans and a turtleneck crop top that covered the still healing scar on her neck. She sported a pissed off look that hadn't left her face since the battle she traced from weeks ago. Amele looked down at her faded jeans and loose burgundy shirt. Her short brown hair hung straight to her shoulders in a simple bob cut. She had no make up on and grungy converse shoes. The clothes were better than village clothes but she knew she was not a prize and wouldn't be seen as one. She felt self-conscious.

Lilith roughly grabbed Amele's upper arm and traced them to a snow filled wooded landscape with a small cottage. She threw Amele towards the front door which flew open. A mammoth of a man threw the door open and looked from Amele to Lilith. "What the fuck is this?" Lilith shrugged and finally cracked a smile. "A gift." Amele stood up and backed away from the handsome huge man. He had reddish brown hair that cut short and a full beard. His eyes were a bright green and really stood out with the color of his hair. He would have been extremely handsome in other circumstances. She then turned to Lilith. "Why him?" He obviously wasn't anyone with power. He lived in a tiny cottage in the middle of nowhere. "I hear berserkers are great in bed."

The blood drained in her face as she looked back to the berserker. He was on the right twins side and she belonged to the left twin. The only certainty she had with him was death! Amele turned to Lilith but she was gone. She looked back to the dangerously hot man who was giving her an annoyed glare. What am I going to do?