Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Samriah came out of her room in a pair of pink shorts and a teal tank top that reminded her of the glow of her power. She sat beside Elijah with her arms wrapped around her knees on the couch in her apartment. He drew her into his arms and she let him.

Neither had spoken since returning from the facility. There wasn't much to say at the time as she kept seeing Tamra's face and fidgeting hands in her mind. She opened her palms in front of her and let out a dull teal glow.

"I'm a witch," She sighed. She felt the rumble of Elijahs laugh and gave him a small nudge which just made his laugh deepen and caused her to smile. "I already knew that amera."

Her smile faltered and concern took the place of his laughter. "You were born a witch, Samriah. You were always a different species." She scoffed and her glow deepened in color. He gently grabbed her hand and kissed it. "There are many many different species than just humans, witches, and vampires. Much more than anyone at that facility knows about. Some we may not even know about." She looked up at him now, with an exhausted and hopeful expression.

"Human or witch, you are a beautiful person with a big heart filled with determination to make the world a better place. Tamra has been your friend for a long time but if she doesn't know that by now, if she cant see past the lies spilling from a serpent, she was never someone who loved the real you." Love. It was such a scary word for Samriah. It meant attachments. It meant vulnerability. It meant getting hurt. He used it for Tamra but Samriah was afraid of him turning that word towards them somehow even though they hardly knew each other.

Her tattoo pulsed and his eyes slightly turned black for a moment then back to their lovely gray. He had felt it too. She leaned forward and he met her lips without hesitation. This is what she needed right now. She wanted the mind blowing sex with this vamp to forget the hurt her 'best friend' had caused. Her mind needed to be turned to jelly for a little while and he was the right guy for the job.

She deepened the kiss and he moaned against her lips. She stopped to pull her tank off and he used his vamp speed to undress then carry her to her room where he gently tossed her onto the bed. He quickly pulled her shorts off and slid into her with one stroke. She arched her back and moaned at the sensation of being filled with him. He nuzzled her neck and she tightened in response. He groaned and slid a fang down her neck. Their pleasure was bouncing back and forth as he moved in and out making her slick with each stroke she eagerly met.

He licked his way up her neck and she gasped at the pleasure. "Bite me." She whispered the words both out loud and in her mind knowing he would hear. This was when they were completely connected. Mind and body.

When he didn't comply but slowed their rhythm instead, she said it again while exposing her neck more and holding his head there. "Are you sure?" She felt him lick his lips before kissing and sucking her neck. Her nails dug into his shoulders and she grinded against him causing them both to moan. Do it. Bite me, baby. So, he did.

His fangs pierced her flesh as he drank deep from her. Pleasure like nothing she had ever felt before rolled through her body. She ran her nails down his back as shouts and moans left her throat raw. Orgasm after orgasm made her squeeze her eyes shut, seeing stars behind her eye lids while she rode wave after wave until finally crashing back into her exhausted body. Her sweaty body felt a little sore from the pounding rhythm they had going during his bite. She tried to catch her breath as she peeled her eyes back a little to look at Elijah who was now laying next to her, smiling.

She let out a small laugh then closed her eyes again. "I've had nothing come close to that," He said. Of course he wasn't breathless. He didn't need to breathe. "Blood is blood," She said while waving his words away, trying to sound indifferent about their obvious eye-rolling-toes-curling incredible sex. He scoffed. "Yours is intoxicating. Your blood is not just blood."