Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Amele rolled her eyes and turned away from the unwelcoming scene unfolding before her. Rick and Lilith became a tangled mess of arms and legs for what seemed like the hundredth time in a matter of hours.

Her mistress had given strict directions to teach this mortal about all supernatural beings and their power levels as well as the rules and politics among us. Lilith knew Amele had a massive amount of knowledge due to the amount of time she had to read rather than exercise power like other dark witches.

And so she had began teaching the arrogant jackass in between the sex sessions. She was use to the openness of sex. A village full of dark witches made you get use to things like that quite quickly.

Plus, the mistress was slowly taking his soul and filling him with darkness. He was becoming much more than just a puppet. She remembered reading about something like this from one of the times the balance had tipped towards darkness in the past. He was becoming Lilith's right hand man. She was feeding the darkness in him he had from the start as she took away his free will and emotions. He would feel and want what she feels and wants. Once released back into the world, he would no longer need to be around Lilith because he would already think like her. His purpose would be to do as Lilith would do and of course she would cause chaos and make selfish decisions to better herself. It's almost as if they'll be the same person. The things he'll choose to do will benefit them both.

Amele sighed and reached for another book in the gigantic library in Lilith's mansion of a home. Rick was not her problem and whatever he caused in the world above was of no concern to her. She had a job to do and she was going to complete it successfully to earn her a new beginning. A moan cut through her thoughts and she rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time. As soon as they stopped screwing like bunnies she could get back to her job and be one more step closer to HER goal.

She couldn't help daydreaming about who her mistress would choose to have her as a bride. A powerful warlock with a large kingdom who would show her how to create potions and wipe out the bitches who laughed at her? Maybe a demon with massive horns to go along with his temper who wouldn't care about her inept ability to wield dark magic.

These thoughts led to sex and she felt her heart speed up a little. She couldn't go down that road not even in her thoughts. It was one thing to witness an orgy in the village, it was a whole other situation when she was in the mix. Anxiety started to build within her as she tried to divert her train of thoughts to something else. ANYTHING else.

What am I going to do when my betrothed demands I have sex with him? Will he be ok with just having sex with mistresses? If hes a king hes going to want an heir not a bastard and I cant give him that. I will not be—

"Get back to the lessons, Amele. You must earn your keep like everyone else." Startled, Amele turned towards Lilith. She didn't realize they were done and nearly dressed. She nodded and averted her gaze to the books.

"Lesson number 5 coming up." She arched a brow at Rodrick. "Let's talk about Hell."

Laliska could feel the fire boiling within her. He was having sex with that witch. She could hear them! She turned off the stove and dashed towards her room. It was on a different level of the house than where his room was. Once there, she slammed the door and tried to control her breathing and emotions. Tears blurred her vision and she slide down the floor covering her face.

She was so close to telling him how she felt and what she wanted with him but Elijah was so blinded by this witch bitch she couldn't even make him see her. Like really really see her. She wasn't a child anymore! She was a woman! She had been with men in the past, of course, but none of them held her attention and attraction like Elijah.