Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 1!

We're on season 3!

If anyone wants to make a cover for this season and on just private message me a cover and I'll use it. I'll think of something if I get multiple.

===========================

Episode: Season 3 Episode 1

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

=======================

~One Week Later~

Sam was sitting in the Impala in the dark, reading a book with a flashlight. The header on the top of the page said 'Dr. Faustus', and there was info about crossroads deals. Sam looked up at the motel that Dean and (M/n) had been currently staying it for a little..."rest".

Sam's phone started to ring and he answers it.

"Hello."

"Hey, Sam." Bobby said from the other line.

"Hey, Bobby."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, same old, same old."

"You buried in that book again?" Bobby paused and Sam grimaced. "Sam, you want to break Dean free of that demon deal, you ain't gonna find the answer in no book."

"Then where, Bobby? (M/n) doesn't even know how too."

"Kid, I wish I knew. So where's your brother?"

Sam glanced up at the motel. "With (M/n)."

"Well, you boys better pack it up. I think I finally found something."

Sam knocked on the door of the motel room, it slowly opened.

"Dean? (M/N)?" He entered to room. He walked in. "Bobby called, and he thinks that maybe we-" He stared in horror as he saw his brother on the demon. (M/n) was moaning and Dean was whoo-hooing. "Oh, god."

Later, the three were in the Imapla, Dean driving like usual.

"Let me see your knife." Sam said.

"What for?"

"So I can gouge my eyes out."

"It was beautiful, natural act, Sam."

"It's a part of you and (M/n) I never wanted to see, Dean."

The Winchester chuckled, slapping his brother on the thigh. "Hey, I appreciate you giving me some time to punish (M/n) for opening the gates of hell." Dean looked at the blushing demon in the back seat.

"Yeah, no problem." Sam said quietly.

"Really? Well, I got to say, I was  expecting a weary sigh or an eye roll, something."

"No, not at all. You deserve to have a little fun."

"Well, I am in violent agreement with you there." Dean chuckled, ignoring the glare he got form the back seat. "What's Bobby got?"

"Not much. A crop failure and a cicada swarm outside of Lincoln, Nebraska. Ahhh, could be demonic omens-"

"Or could just be a bad crop and a bug problem."