Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 39!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 12

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

==========================

~Cells~

Steven entered the holding cell area and closed the main door to the office area. Dean stood up and looked at the man walked to them.

"Sam and Dean Winchester. (M/n) (L/n). I'm Deputy Director Steven Groves. This is a pleasure."

"Well, glad on of us feels that way."

"I've been waiting a long time for you three to come out of the woodwork." Suddenly Steven pointed a gun and shot Dean in his left shoulder. Dean's blood sprayed to the wall, he grunted and fell back. Sam jumped up, but (M/n) was one step ahead and already trying to grab him through the bars. Dean fell to the bed as Steven fired more shots, narrowly missing him. The boy got a grip on the man, holding his gun arm. Steven's eyes turned black and so did (M/n)'s. Sam started saying an exorcism in Latin, which caused Steven's head to whip from side to side.

"Sorry, I've gotta cut this short. It's gonna be along night, fellas." Dean sat up, clutching his shoulder, as the demon left Steven's body, screaming, and the black smoke disappeared into the ceiling air vent.

Henriksen and Reidy came running in, hearing Steven scream. He fell to the ground. (M/n)'s eyes turned back to normal before the two came running in. Phil and Melvin entered. Henriksen pointed his gun at (M/n), who was holding Steven's gun.

"All right, put the gun down!" Melvin shouted.

"Wait. Okay. Wait."

"He shot him!"

"I didn't shoot him, okay. I didn't shoot anyone."

"He shot me!" Dean yelled.

"Get on your knees, NOW!" Henriksen yelled.

"Okay, okay, okay. Don't shoot. Please. Look. Here. Here." The boy passed the gun through the bars. "Look. We didn't shoot him. Check the body. There's no blood. We didn't kill him. Go ahead, check him." 

Reidy checked Steven's body. "Vic, there's no bullet wound."

"He's probably been dead for months." (M/n) said, looking at the body.

"What did you do to him?"

"We didn't do anything." Dean said.

"Talk or I shoot."

"You wouldn't believe us."

"He was possessed." Sam said.

"Possessed? Right. Fire up the chopper! We're taking them out of here now."

"Yeah! Do that!" Dean yelled.

(M/n) was looking at Henriksen, pacing back and forth along the bars. Sam was watching the boy, who looked like a lion pacing back and forth in its cage.

"Bill?" Reidy asked, all he got was static from the walkie-talkie. "Bill, are you there?"

There was no answer.  Henriksen nodded to Reidy to go check outside.