Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 47!

We are on the last episode of season 3!

If any of you wanna make a cover for season 4, just dm me a cover you made and I'll use it

Here we go!

Also, the red line that shows up when I make a mistake isn't showing up anymore today. So if I spell something wrong, please give me a break. That also goes for the parts to come, you don't need to point out every error, it's a fanfic, it's not gonna be perfect. You can either enjoy the read or get off my page. Just alittle annoying to see people always correcting my errors. That's it X3

=============

Episode: Season 3 Episode 16

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

==========================

~Forest, day~

Dean was running through the woods, fleeing from hellhounds. Suddenly he stops, confronted with a hellhound that has cut infront of him. He stood for a few beats, looking at it. Dean suddenly turned on his heel and ran back the way he came from, the hellhound on his trail. Suddenly it trips him, and gets him down on the ground and while he screamed, blood splattered on his face.

~Cabin, night~

Dean jolted awake. He was breathing heavily from the terror of his nightmare. He blinked a few times and then looked down on the book he fell asleep on, open to a page about hellhounds. Sam and (M/n) walked in.

"Dig up anything good?" Sam asked.

The oldest closed the book and shook his head a bit, not looking up at his brother. "No. Nothing good."

"Well, Bobby has. Finally."

"Yeah?"

Yeah. A way to find Lilith." Sam said. The Knight had finally told them who held the contract after Sam wouldn't leave him alone about it.

"Oh. With just uh-" Dean looked at his watch. "Thirty hours to go." He smiled a bit. "Hey, why don't we just make a TJ-run, yeah? You know...Some senoritas, cervezas, uh, we could....What's Soanish for 'donkey show'?"

Sam snickered. "So if we do save you...Let's never do that."

"Yeah..." He looked down at the books as Sam sat next to him. (M/n) was standing nearby.

"Hey, Dean. Look, we're cutting it close, I know. But we're gonna get this done. I don't care what it takes, Dean. You not gonna go to hell. I'm not gonna let you." The brothers looked at eachother. "I swear. Everything's gonna be okay."

Dean's facial expression changed as he looked at Sam. He looked very scared.

~Later~

Bobby placed an old tracking device over it. The device has three wooden legs coming out from a glass or crystal ball on the top. The ball has a flat, metal piece going around it with symbols on it. Further down the legs there's another metal piece, only bigger. From the ball hangs a pendulum device that is sharp on the end so that it can pinpoint a specific place.

"So you need a name, that's the whole kit and caboodle. With the right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suss out." Bobby said.

"Like the town Lilith's in?"