Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 27!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 8

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

~Inside a Christmas shop, day~

The three entered the place.

"Help you, boys?" The shopkeeper asked them.

"Uh, hope so. Uh, we were playing jenga over at the Walshes' the other night, and, uh....well, he hasn't shut up since about this Christmas wreath, and I don't know, you tell him." Dean said to the demon.

"Sure, it sure was yummy."

"I sell a lot of wreaths, guys."

"Right, right, but you see, this one would have been really special. It had green leaves, white buds on it. It might have been made of meadowsweet?"

"Well, aren't you a fussy one?"

The demon was taken aback.

"He is." Dean laughed, earning a glare.

"Anyway, I know the one you're talking about. I'm all out."

"Huh. Seems like this meadowsweet stuff's pretty rare and expensive. Why make wreaths out of it?" Dean asked.

"Beats me. I didn't make them."

"Who did?"

"Madge Carrigan, a local lady. She said the wreaths were so special, she gave them to me for free."

"She didn't charge you?"

"Nope."

"Did you sell them for free?"

"Hell no. It's Christmas. People pay a buttload for this crap."

"That's the spirit."

~Motel, Night~

Dean opened the door and turned on the light, the other two followed him in.

"How much do you think a meadowsweet wreath would cost?"

"A couple hundred dollars, at least." (M/n) said.

"This lady's giving them away for free? What do you think about that?"

"Well, sounds pretty suspicious."

The three took off their jackets and the brothers sat on the edge of their beds, the demon sat down on the chair in the room.

"Remember that wreath dad brought home that one year?" Dean said suddenly.

"You mean the one he stole from, like, a liquor store?"

"Yeah, it was a bunch of empty beer cans. That thing was great. I bet if I looked around hard enough, I could probably find one just like it."

"Alright dude, what's going on with you?"

"What?"

"I mean, since when are you Bing Crosby all of a sudden? Why do you want Christmas so bad?"

"Why are you so against it? I mean, were you childhood memories that traumatic?"

"No, that has nothing to do with it."