Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 31!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 9

Part: 4

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

~Hotel Room~

Dean walked in first and switched on the light, Sam and (M/n) following in behind him.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"What?! What the hell was I thinking?"Sam yelled at his brother.

"She's a demon, Sam. Period. All right? They want us dead, we want them dead."

"Oh, that's funny, I remember that demon chick in Ohio, Casey? You didn't want her dead. Or (M/n), who your fucking by the way!"

"Yeah, well they aren't stringing me along like a fish on a hook."

"No one's stringing me along! Look, I know it's dangerous, that she is dangerous, but like it not, shes useful."

"No! We kill her before she kills us."

"Kill her with what? The gun she fixed for us??"

"Whatever works."

"Dean, if she wants us dead, all she has to do is stop saving our lives."

Dean turned away from Sam and goes to the sink turning on the water.

"Look, we have to start looking at the big picture Dean, start thinking in strategies and- and moves ahead."

Dean splashes water on his face.

"Its not so simple, we're not- we're not just hunting anymore. We're at war."

Dean turned off the water and looks at Sam in the mirror above the sink, grabbing a towel to dry his face off and turns back around to Sam.

"Are you feeling okay?"

Sam sighed. "Why are you always asking me that?" He sat on the foot of one of the beds in the room, Dean moved back towards his brother.

"Because your taking advice from a demon, for starters. And by the way, you seem less and less worried about offering people. You know, it used to eat you up inside."

"Yeah, and what has that gotten me?"

"Nothing, but it's just what you're supposed to do, okay? We're supposed to drive in the freakin car and freakin argue about this stuff. You know, go on about sanctity of life and all that crap." While Dean was talking, (M/n) was rubbing his stomach uncomfortably.

"Wait, so-so you're mad because I'm starting to agree with you?" Dean looked at his brother.

"No, I'm not mad. I'm- I'm worried, Sam." He sat next to the demon. "I'm worried because you're not acting yourself."

"Yeah, you're right, I'm not. I don't have a choice."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Lok, Dean, you're leaving-right? And I gotta stay here in this craphole of a world. Alone. So the way I see it, if I'm gonna make it, if I'm gonna fight this war after you're gone, then I gotta change."