Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 12!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 4

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

~Trotter's Bar~

Sam, Dean, and (M/n) made their way through the crowded bar. People were drinking and dancing and seemed to be having a good time. Dean was at ease, Sam was getting bumped into and seemed to feel a little awkward and overstimulated, (M/n) just wanted a drink.

Richie brushed past a woman and walked up to the three. He was wearing a somewhat shiny orange short-sleeved shirt, halfway unbuttoned to reveal a white t-shirt underneath.

"Oh, Richie. Look at you." Dean said.

"Hey." The two shook hands.

"Bringing satin back."

"Oh, you like this? Try Thai silk-Canal Street. You'd have to pay $300 for threads like these, easy. Cost to me....Forgetaboutit."

"How much is 'forget about it'." Sam asked.

"Ah, forget about it. That's Trotter over there. He sits there all night. Can't touch him."

"So, what do we do now?"

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna do a little investigating with the bartender."

"Easy. Me and her, we got a little....somethin-somethin lined up for later."

"Yeah, right."

"Stings, don't it? All right. I got to hit the head, release the hostages. Be back in a few."

Sam laughed as Richie's general cheesiness.

"No way he gets a girl like that. I mean, look at her. You could fit that ass on a nickel." (M/n) raised an eyebrow at the male. "Ah, I mean, Love you sweetie." Dean smiled at the demon.

"Mmhhmmm."

"You think so?" Father Gil asked.

"Oh." Dean laughed. "Sorry, Padre."

"Knew you boys would find your way here. They all do."

"No offense, but what are you doing here, Father?" Sam asked the man.

"Like it or not, you go where your flock is."

The bartender poured him a drink. "Plus, the clergy drinks for free."

The demon thought then sat down, "I am also a priest."

The girl laughed. "Sure you are. You can drink for free since you're cute." She started lining up shots as the demon downed them. 

"Also, a certain bartender owes me a confession."

"Not in this lifetime, Father."

"I better see your butt on Sunday." Father Gil looked at Dean as he left his seat. "Nickel or no nickel."

"What can I get you boys?"

"What's your specialty?"

"I make a mean hurricane."