Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 37!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 11

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

==========================

"Why are you doing this?" Sam asked the Trickster.

"You're joking, right? You chuckleheads tried to kill me last time. Why wouldn't I do this?"

"And Hasselback, what about him?"

"That putz? He said didn't believe in wormholes, so I dropped him in one." The man laughed. "Then you guys showed up. I made you the second you hit town."

"So this is fun for you? Killing Dean over and over again?" The Knight snapped. Sam noting death entering the demons eyes.

"One, yes. It is fun. And two? This is so not about killing Dean. This joke in on you two, Sam, (D/n). Watching him die, every day? Forever?"

"You son of a bitch."

"How long will it take you two to realize? Sam, you can't save our brother. And (D/n), you can't save the people you love. No matter what."

"Oh yeah? We kill you, this all ends now."

"Oh-oh, hey, whoa! Okay. Look. I was just playing around. You can't take a joke, fine. You're out of it. Tomorrow, you'll wake up and it'll be Wednesday. I swear."

"You're lying."

"If I am, you know where to find me. Having pancakes at the diner."

Sam looked at (M/n), then back at the Trickster. "No. Easier to just kill you."

"Sorry, kiddo. Can't have that." The Trickster snapped his fingers.

~~~~

Sam woke up and a different song was on the radio.

"What, you gonna sleep all day?" Dean asked, standing by the bathroom sink.

"No Asia."

"Yeah, I know. This station sucks."

Sam stared at the clock radio. It said WED. Sam gasped. "It's Wednesday!"

"Yeah, usually comes after Tuesday. Turn that thing off, will you?" Dean said.

"What, are you kidding me? This isn't the most beautiful song you've ever heard?" Sam grinned.

"No. How many Tuesdays did you have?"

Sam threw on a long-sleeved shirt over his t-shirt. (M/n) was looking around, in disbelief. "I don't know. I lost count. Hey, wait. What do you remember?"

"I remember you two were pretty whacked out of it yesterday and then I remember running into the Trickster. But no, that's about it." Dean said.

"You remember everything?" Sam asked the demon, who nodded. "All right. Pack your stuff, let's get the hell out of town. Now."

"No breakfast?"

"No breakfast."

~Parking lot, day~

Dean pulled a shotgun out of the secret compartment, puts it in a duffel bag, closes the compartment, puts the bag in the trunk, and closes the trunk. He heard someone behind him.