Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 3!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 1

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

~Isaac and Tamara's house, night~

The demon was tied to achair under a Devil's trap on the ceiling, in the next room, an argument was going on.

"....And I say we're going back-now!"

"Just hold on a second!"

"I left my husband bloody on the floor!"

"Okay, I understand that, but we can't go back."

"Fine. Then you stay. But I'm heading back to that bar."

"I'll go with her." Dean piped up.

"It's suicide, Dean!"

"So what? I'm dead already!"

"How you gonna kill 'em? Can't shoot 'em. You can't stab 'em/ They're not just gonna wait in line to get exorcised!"

"I don't care!"

"We don't eve know how many of them there are!"

"Yes we do." (M/n), how was all bloody, clothes torn, which seemed a normal thing for him at this point, entered with Bobby. "There's seven."

"Do you have any idea who we're up against?" Bobby said.

"No. Who?"

"The seven deadly sins, live and in the flesh!"

Dean paused and grinned. "'What's in the box!?'" There was an awkward silence. "Brad Pitt? 'Se7en'? No?" Bobby just tossed him a book. "What's this?"

"Binsfeld's Classification of Demons. In 1589, Binsfeld ID'd the seven sins-not just as human vices but as actual devils."

"The family- they were touched by Sloth. And the shopper...."

"That's Envy's doing-the customer we got in the next room. I couldn't figure out what Isaac was touched by, but it seems more like Gluttony." (M/n) said.

"I don't give a rat's ass if they're the Three Stooges ot the our Tops! I'm gonna slaughter ever last one of them!" Tamara yelled. (M/n) turned and looked at her. The three man just stood back, feeling death coming off him.

"We already did it your way. You burst in there half-cocked and look what happened! Those demons haven't been topside in half a millennium! We had a plan and you came in and screwed it up! All you humans think about is yourself and nothing else." (M/n)'s face was inches from hers before he backed off. "So what we're gonna figure out what out next move is!"The demon took a deep breath to calm himself. "I am sorry for your loss." He said quietly.

The woman just walked out of the room.

(M/n) walked to where Envy was. "Fucking humans." He mumbled.

Dean, Sam, Bobby just looked at each other.

~In the demon holding room~

Envy was chuckling. "So you lknow who I am, huh?"