Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 22!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 7

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

~Alley, night~

The three walked quickly through an alley, shining flashlights around. They spotted a pool of blood and walked over to it, to find a man lying, bleeding, but conscious on the ground. He was bitten on the neck. They crouched over him.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry. We're gonna call you some help okay?"

"Where is she? Where'd she go!?" Dean yelled. The man gestured vaguely down the alley. Sam and (M/n) stayed with the man as Dean ran off in the direction the man pointed. He stopped in the middle of another alley, seeing no one. He raised his machete, pulling his sleeve up, and slowly drew the machete across his left forearm, drawing blood. He held up his bleeding arm.

"Smell that!? Come and get it!" He yelled. A young woman walked from the side of the alley and stared at him. Her chin covered in blood. "That's right. Come on. I smell good, don't i? I taste better." Dean smirked. The vampire approached cautiously. He held up the machete, then dropped it, luring her in. "Come on! Free lunch!"

The girl charges, as she grabbed him and sank her teeth into his neck, Dean whipped out a syringe and plunged it into her neck. She convulsed and fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Whoo!" Dean panted.

(M/n) came running in the alley. He looked at the girl on the ground, then to the Winchester, frowning.

"What?"

"Cutting it a little close, don't you think?"

"Ah...That's just chum in the water. Worked didn't it?"

The demon just looked concerned. Dean looked at his arm. "Ow."

~Motel Room, Day~

It was a dingier room than the boys usually occupied, old mattresses lined the walls, blocking out all external light. The vampire, whose face was still covered in blood, was tied to a chair in the middle of the room. The boys were standing over her.

She started to gain consciousness and looked around.

"You with us?" Dean asked, leaning over her. She woke up fully and struggled against her binds. "Oh yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere."

"Where's your nest?"

"What?" The girl looked at the demon in confusion.

"Your nest......Where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sam and Dean looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Please! I don't feel good."

"Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood."

"Just let me go." The girl pleaded.

Sam laughed. "Yeah, you know we can't do that."

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just....I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!"