Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 29!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 9

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

~Amanda's House~

Elizabeth was tending to her garden as Amanda pulls into her driveway and gets out of the car. Elizabeth looks up and tries to get Amanda's attention.

"Amanda."

She was distracted and grabs a grocery bag out of the back seat of her car and starts to walk to her door. There was a bandage on her right hand, signifying that she was the witch.

"Hey, Amanda!"

"Oh, Elizabeth hi. Sorry, I've got like a thousand things on my mind." She kept walking toward the door to her house.

"Are you okay sweetie? You didn't come to book club last night."

"Yeah, sorry I was gonna call, I just- I got busy, you know? But I'm fine, really, I am." Amanda hurried into her house, waving her hand behind her at Elizabeth.

~Inside~

Amanda walks into the kitchen at sets down the grocery bag open the counter and goes to the oven, opening the door and reaches in to take out a platter with food on it. A buzzing started and she set the platter on the counter, the food was rotten. She continued to look at it as flies were flying around it, maggots and worms crawling all over the rotting food.

~Street, night~

Paul was sitting in his car, pulled over on the side of the street and reaches over and turns on the radio. Every Rose Has its Thorn by Poison starts to play on the radio as he begins to eat a burger.

~Amanda's House, night~

Amanda was in her living room, various occult objects in front of her, including a candle, bones, and symbols drawn on wood, the same as before. Now she places the platter of rotting food where Janet's toothbrush was and lifts the same dagger she sliced her hand with previously and looks at it.

~Paul~

Paul was chewing the food he was eating at the song continues. He puts down the burger and goes to check his watch, but his wrist was bare and he looked confused. Amanda being the incantation.

~Amanda's House~

Amanda places a watch on the platter with the rotten food and continues her incantation.

"Duer kianave kiher tolic einder bolic marc oh don duer kianave. This dinner was cooked for you Paul Arthur Dutton."

She stabbed the dinner with the dagger. "Now you're going to eat it."

~Paul's car~

Paul is chewing and holding his burger a the radio goes static and the song changes to I Put a Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins. Paul lays down his burger on the passenger seat of his car and maggots fall out onto the wrapper. He reaches and turns off the radio. Picking up his burger again he takes another bite and begins to chew but makes a face and goes to reach in his mouth, lifting his burger and looking down at it. He sees it is covered in maggots.