Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 33!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 10

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=========================================

~In Dr. Gregg's Office~

Books and boxes were cluttered all over the office, ready to be packed up and removed. Dean and Dr. Gregg's assistant walked in.

"So you're Dr. Gregg's lab assistant?"

"That's right."

"Well, his death must have come as a shock to you."

"Yeah, it did."

Dean looked around the office, while Sanders stood behind him.

"But, still, go in your sleep, peaceful...That's what you wish for, right?"

"Yeah. Right." The Winchester looks at a book on the doctor's desk. "Dr. Gregg, uh....Studied sleeping disorders? Dreams?" He picked up the book and held it up for Sanders.

"I don't understand. I went over all of this with the other detective."

Dean put down the book and looked at her, curious. "You already spoke to another detective?"

"Yes. A very nice older man with a beard." She said.

"Well, I'd love to hear it again if you don't mind."

"Thing is, I'm sort of busy. Maybe we could do this later?"

"Sure. Yeah, Just bring you down to the station later this afternoon." Her face fell. "And get your statement on tape, do it all official-like."

"Look, okay, I didn't know about Dr. Gregg's experiments. Not until I was cleaning out his files."

"His experiments, uh...? The ones he was conducting on...Sleeping?" Dean asked, confused.

"No one knew, okay? Not the university, not anybody. I already spoke with a lawyer and he told me I can't be held liable for anything." Sanders said.

"Maybe you couldn't, but that was before the new evidence came to light."

"New evidence?"

"Mm-hm."

"What new evidence?"

"I'm not at liberty to say."

The woman sighed, most likely feeling screwed. "Look, I'm just a grad student. This was a gig to cover tuition."

"Maybe so. But, uh, still, this-this....This could go on your permanent record. Unless you hand over the doctor's research to me. All of it." 

~Jeremy Frost Residence~

Dean held up his badge, that states he's a detective for Pittsburg police department. Jeremy moves away from the door so Dean could come in.

"Look, I don't know what the RA said, but, ah, I was growing ferns."

Dean walked in. "Take it easy, Phish, that's not why I'm here." Dean chuckled.

"Really?"

Dean turned around to face him. He's got a file in his hands. "I wanna talk to you about Dr. Gregg's sleep study."