Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 19!

Happy Halloween! My favorite holiday of all time!!!

This year I'm gonna do a cute little chapter of Dean and (M/n) on Halloween. So look forward to that *wink wink*

=============================

Episode: Season 3 Episode 6

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

~A house, night~

A man in his thirties was washing his face at the bathroom sink. A dark figure passed behind him, and he turned.

"Hello?"

He turned back to finish washing his face. When he turned around again the bathtub was nearly filled with murky water. Confused, he kneeled down beside the tub and fiddled with the drain. Suddenly a hand shot out of the water, grabbing him by the neck and strangled him. Veins popped on his forehead and his eyes rolled back.

~~~~~~~

The victim's house had become a crime scene. Bela, impersonating a reporter, was interviewing a distraught man who was the victim's brother.

"No. The police said that he drowned, but....I don't u-understand how..."

"I am so sorry for your loss, Mr. Warren. Now, if you could just tell me one more time about the ship your brother saw."

Suddenly, (M/n) showed up behind Bela, his voice making her jump. "Ma'am, I think this man's been through quite enough. You should go."

"But I have a few more questions."

"No, you don't." Sam said firmly.

The woman shot daggers at the two with her eyes. "Thank you for your time."

"Sorry you had to deal with that. Their like ROACHES." Dean said, loud enough for Bela to hear.

"So, we heard you say your brother saw a ship."

"Yeah, that's right."

"Did he tell you what it looked like?"

"It was, uh.....Like the old yankee clippers. A smuggling vessel. The rakish topsail, a barkentine rigging. Angel figurehead on the bow." The man said.

"That's a lot of detail for a ship your brother saw."

"My brother and I were night driving. I saw the ship, too."

The three glanced at each other.

Sam noticed Bela talking to the real uniforms and pointed at their direction. (M/n) noticed too.

"All right. Well, we'll be in touch."

"Thank you."

~Woods, day~

The three were loading shotguns at the trunk of the Impala. Bela came up to them.

"I see you got you car back."

"You really want to come near me when I got a loaded gun in my hand?" Dean asked.

"Now, now. Mind your blood pressure. Why are you even still here? You have enough to I.D. the boat."