Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 38!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 12

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

==========================

~Monument, Colorado. Day~

Sam rushed into a bedroom. Dean and (M/n) followed and shut the door. They search the room. Dean checked the drawers, while Sam checked a safe and (M/n) checking the closet.

"Any sign of it?" Dean asked.

"Nothing. Are you sure this is Bela's room?"

(M/n) held up two wigs and the other two them. "I'd say so."

Suddenly the phone rang and they stared at it. Dean walked to the phone and picked it up.

"Dean? Sweetie, are you there?" Bela asked.

"Where are you?"

"Two states away by now."

"Where?"

"Where's our usual quippy banter? I miss it."

"I want it back, Bela.....Now."

"Your little pistol, you mean? Sorry, I can't at the moment."

"You understand how many people are gonna die if you do this?"

"What exactly is it that you think I plan to do with it?"

"Take the only weapon we have against an army of demons and sell it to the highest bidder."

"You know nothing about me." Bela said.

"I know I'm gonna stop you."

"Tough words for a guy who can't even find me."

"Oh, I'll find you, sweetheart. You know why? Because I have absolutely nothing better to do than to track you down."

"That's where you're wrong. You're about to be quite occupied." Den looked at his brother. "Did you really think I wouldn't take precautions?"

Suddenly police officers burst into the room and pointed guns at the three. They all raised their hands above their heads.

"Hands in the air!"

"Down on your knees." The officers yell.

"That bitch!" Dean said.

"Turn around! Now!" The officers forced the boys to lie on the floor.

"Sam, Dean Winchester and (M/n) (L/n), you have the right to remain silent."

They saw feet coming closer and look up.

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney and have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you at government expense."

The three saw Agent Henriksen. "Hi guys...It's been a while."

Sam and Dean looked at each other, then Dean closed his eyes and laid his head on the floor.