Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 42!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 13

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

==========================

~Living Room, Morton House, night~

"What are you doing in the Morton House, Ed? On a leap year. What are you thinking?"

"We're here to spend the night, okay? It's for our TV show." Ed said.

"What? Great. Perfect."

"Yeah, nobody's ever spent the night before." Corbett smiled. 

The demon walked up to him, looking at him for a little bit. "So innocent." He patted Corbett on the shoulder then backed off. "Actually, yeah, people have."

"Uh, we've never heard of them."

"Yeah, you know why? Cause the ones that have haven't lived to talk about it!"

"Oh, come on, I don't believe you."

"Look-" Sam came up with his duffel bag, taking out papers. "Missing persons reports going back almost half a century. John Graham stayed on a dare, gone. Julie Wilkerson, gone. There are tons more. All them came to just stay the night through, always on a leap year. The only body they ever found was the last owner, Freeman Daggett."

"These look legit."

"They are legit. Look, Ed, we ain't got much time here, buddy. Staring at midnight, your friends are going to die."

Harry, Maggie, and Spruce rund down the stairs into the living room, screaming.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Guys! Guys! Oh, my god! We got one! Corbett! Corbett, we saw one! We saw one!" Harry yelled.

"Get outta here!"

"It was a full apparition! It was like a class four. It was a spectral illumination! It..." 

"It was amazing!"

Harry noticed Sam, Dean, and (M/n). "Hey aren't these the [Bleep] from Texas?"

""Yes." Ed said.

"All right, let's have this reunion across the street, guys." Dean tried urging the group out of the house.

"Crap. What are you guys doing here?"

"Come on, come on. We'll get you ice cream, our treat. What do you say? Let's go."

"Yeah, I say no."

"Look at this. Look, look. Ed, Ed. No. No. Look at this. Okay, honest-to-god proof, all right?" Maggie said and showed the group their footage on the laptop.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Yeah. No, not kidding."

"What kind of reading did we get?"

"Uh, it was 10.9."

"10.9?"

"Yeah, it was 10.9. It was almost 11. I came out, and I was like, 'what's going on?' And I was like- wait, watch this. Oh! He got blasted. It was crazy." Harry rambled about.