Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 11!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 4

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

"Look, dad's gone now. We have to carry out his legacy. And that mean hunting downs as man evil sons of bitches as we possibly can."

"What the hell just happened?"

"That's a devil's gate. A damn door to hell!"

"How certain are you that what you brought back is 100% pure Sam?"

"Just tell me who you are."

"It doesn't matter!"

"JUST. TELLL ME. WHO YOU ARE!!"

"You're a demon."

"I wanna help you from time to time."

"Why would you want to help me?"

"I can help you save your brother."

"Back in 1835 Samuel Colt made a special gun. This gun can kill anything."

~Catholic Church~

A nun was putting bibles or hymnals in the pews. Candles flickered and there was a sound of wings fluttering. She got nervous for a moment, then tuned around, startled to see Father Gil behind her.

"One more. That's all for tonight, sister. Come on. Let me walk you to your car."

"Father?" A man's voice was heard from overhead.

The father looked up to see where the man was standing on the balcony. "Andy?"

"Father, God's not with us. Not anymore."

"Andy, of course he is. Why would you say that? What's wrong?"

"He can't help us. And if he can....He wont." Andy was panting. He then held up a gun, which he cocked and placed under his chin." 

"Andy, wait!" He shot himself. The nun screamed as Andy's body slumped forward over the balcony wall. Father Gil looked sick.

~Bobby's Place~

Bobby was working on the Colt, while Dean was melting metal into bullets. Bobby looked at a magnifying glass at the Colt.

Sam and (M/n) walked in.

"Hey." Sam said.

"Hey, what's up."

"Might've found some omens in Ohio. Dry lightning, barometric-pressure drop."

"Well,that thrilling."

"Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church and another goes postal in a hobby shop before the cops took him out."

"Sam thinks its demonic omens." (M/n) said.

"Or it could just be a suicide and a psycho scrapbooker." Dean then said.

"Yeah, but its our best lead since Lincoln."

"Where in Ohio?"

"Elizabethville. It's a half-dead factory town in the rust belt."