[Introduction] Ten Thirty

-Anthony's POV-

I woke up to the sun blinding me and the alarm clock blaring. My hand slammed down on the top of the clock and the beeping stopped. I opened my eyes to see the time - ten thirty. I groaned and rolled on my side, wrapping my arm around the girl who was lying beside me, facing away from me, and pulling her close to me. I leaned in and kissed the back of her head.

"What time is it?" She asked quietly.

"Ten thirty," I told her groggily.

"Ten thirty?" She repeated, sitting straight up and taking the covers with her. I made a sound of agreement. "You've got to go, Anthony. You're already late as it is."

"But I don't want to leave," I replied as I sat up, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Anthony, I don't want you to leave either, but someone, and you know who I'm talking about, is going to notice if you're late again," She remarked quite seriously.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, swinging my legs over the side and rubbing my face. I stood up and slugged into the bathroom that came off of the bedroom I had slept last night in. I closed the door behind me and walked up to the sink opposite the shower. I looked in the mirror at my reflection as I clutched onto the sides of the sink. My hair was messed up and there was a dark circle around my eyes from barely sleeping last night.

I heaved a sigh and turned the faucet on, running my hands under the water before splashing it on my face. I grabbed a towel and dabbed it against my face. I brushed my teeth and did a little to my hair before walking back out, the girl who I was in bed with was now sitting at her desk, on her laptop.

I walked over to the side of the bed I was on and picked up the clothes I had laying on the ground. I slipped back into them and sneaked up behind her, kissing her on the cheek, "I'll see you in a week, Cass, alright?"

"Alright," She said, looking up at me and smiling. I laughed and kissed her on the lips before walking out of the bedroom, passing through the apartment, and leaving the apartment building. I hopped in my car and looked in the rearview mirror, checking my hair once more before backing out of the parking spot and speeding away, hoping to make it back in time so Kalel wouldn't find out what I'd been up to.