[Chapter 2] Nothing Serious

Author's Note: Okay, so if you read the last chapter before I updated it, I made the change that instead of Anthony dating Kalel that they're actually engaged. Just wanted to make sure you know that before you read on. Anyways, hope you like the chapter! -rac06h10ael

-Anthony's POV-

I was sitting on the edge my bed, looking at a picture on my phone. It was of Cassidy and me the first night we met. The two of us had both gone to a club that night, I was actually there with Dan and Phil (they were in California at the time). In the picture, she and I were on the dance floor. She was wearing a black dress with straps that crossed in the back that she paired with a denim jacket and a pair of black flats. I wore a t-shirt with a black button up shirt over it, sleeves rolled up. I heaved a sigh as I remembered that night.

I squeezed into one of the bar stools at the crowded bar and got the attention of one of the bartenders. "Two beers and a coke please!" I practically yelled because of all the noise. He nodded his head in understanding and walked away to get my drinks. As I sat there, I noticed the person sitting next to me looking at me. It was a girl who looked to be in her young twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

She stared at me for a little longer before saying, "Aren't you that guy from YouTube?"

I smirked and moved a little closer to her, "Well that depends..."

"Isn't your channel something like...Smosh?"

'Yeah," I smiled, happy she didn't mispronounce it,"Yeah it is. Are you a fan?"

"Not really," She told me. I nodded my head, slightly disappointed that she wasn't a fan. "My best friend is, though. She's been watching since you guys started."

"Oh cool."

The bartender came back with my drinks and gave me the total. I pulled out some cash and handed it to him. He took the money and walked away. I picked up all three drinks in my hands and walked away. I handed my friends their drinks.

The three of we guys talked for a little before they sent me back to get more drinks. I was hoping that the girl I talked to earlier would be there again so we could finish our conversation, but she wasn't. I frowned. I got the drinks and brought them over back to the table we were sitting at.

"We should dance," Dan suggested as he took the plastic cup and downed the alcoholic beverage.

"I'm fine right here," Phil retorted with a nervous chuckle.

Dan slammed the empty cup down and grabbed my hand, "Fine, Anthony and I will dance then." I tried to object, but before I could, Dan dragged me out to the over-crowded dance floor where the DJ was playing all the newest tunes. Dan literally threw me onto the dance floor, causing me to fall into someone.

"What the f-?" The person I fell into began to say as I got myself together. I looked up and realized it was the girl from the bar. A smile grew on her face, "Hey, it's you."

"It's you!" I retorted with a slight laugh, still somewhat in shock.

"You said you're that guy from Smosh, right?" She clarified. I shook my head yes, "My friend made me watch one of your videos once."

"Yeah, what'd you think?"

"I thought the video was...okay. But only because you looked so handsome," She replied. In the darkness of the club, I could see her cheeks blush. "I'm Cassidy, by the way." She stuck her hand out for a handshake.