• Chapter 14 •

I woke up to the sound of rain banging against my window. I rolled over to see the time.

Wow, it's already 9: 54 am... I must've slept in. I groaned and quickly hopped out of bed.

I walked around the house, no one seemed to be home.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I quietly yelled while searching in rooms.

I heard a loud thud coming from Jin's room and small giggles.

Oh no, please don't tell me they're mucking around again.

"S-stop! T-that hurts!" I heard Jimin laughing.

"Never! This is what you get f-"

"Yah! Jinja!? I thought you guys were at school, ugh nevermind, bye." I huffed, walking out with the door slamming behind me.

I snuck into the kitchen, grabbed some food and hurried back to my bedroom before closing my door and locking it.

"hehehehehe~" I giggled before grabbing my laptop and snuggling up back into bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ J-hope's POV ~ ~ ~

I woke up to something wet dripping onto my face. I was freezing and soaked in water.

I sat up only to notice I wasn't at home, I was in an Alleyway? Why is it raining? Where is my phone?

I quickly stood up and walked to the main road. I looked around to realise I don't know where I am.

I searched around my pockets for my phone and luckily I heard something ring behind a cardboard box. I searched behind it and found my large black iPhone 8 plus. 

(A/N; wish I had one ;cc)

I quickly picked it up and noticed Suga calling me.

"H-hello?" I answered in a raspy voice.

"H-hoseok? Where on the earth are you?! I've been searching everywhere for you? Don't tell me you ran off like... like last time." he yelled, his voice turning into a soft whimper.

"D-don't be upset, I'm coming home, I just don't know where I a-"

My phone died. Great, just great!

I grabbed my hood and put it over my head, I shoved my phone in my pocket and decided to try to find my way home.

I hope I get home. If I don't, what's there to lose?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

Wow, this movie is so boring now.

I get up and walked out the room to witness an upset Suga pacing back and forth with a worried expression across his face.

"The heck is wrong with you?" I asked walking towards him.

"mmmbrghh, o-oh, nothing, you finally came out of your room?" Suga spoke in a soft voice faking a smile.

"mhm, the movie I was watching was so boring! I'm gonna go for a walk to the shop, I need to grab a couple of things." I said grabbing my shoes near the front door.

"Don't miss me." I winked before walking out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was still raining. Luckily I brought an umbrella or else I would be soaking wet.

I walked the empty, cold streets heading towards the nearest grocery store. I passed many alleyways and small shops with glowing signs saying "Closed". Casually walking down the streets I spot someone walking in the rain. 

Hm... he looks familiar. Oh, that reminds me, where is J-hope? I swear he was at home with S- wait a second, is that why he's upset? J-hope disappeared somewhere. Is that p-perhaps him?

As I was quietly approaching the person a few cars passed by.

One, two, three, four, five...

I got closer to the person. They seemed to have spotted me so they sped up their pace. Cars continued to drive passed, water splashing everywhere almost splashing me and the person.

I got closer to them until I noticed they were heading towards the cars passing by.

I ran as fast as I could, dropping all my belongings behind and trying to get to them before they do what I think they will do.

They walked in the middle of the road and stood there. A car came racing down full speed and I ran.

I ran until...

I managed to push him off the road onto the concrete...