• Chapter 41 •

I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I saw Taehyung in my room on my console playing overwatch and calling Jungkook on his phone. I immediately stand up and sneak up behind him to scare him.

"RAWR!" I scream and he throws the controller. It flies towards Jimin and hits him square in the head.

"WHAT THE F- WHO DID THIS?" Jimin screamed as he rubbed his head, "Owieee, It hurts so much..."

I ran up to him and scolded Taehyung.

"YAH! It was your fault for scaring me!" He argued.

"But you were the one who threw it towards my poor baby!" I argued back.

We had a fight between who's fault it was and in the end Jimin just walked out the door to Jungkook's room.

~ ~ ~ Jungkook's POV ~ ~ ~

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE!" Taehyung screamed at Y/N.

"NO! YOU HURT HIM NOT ME!" Y/N screamed back at Taehyung.

I swear, they were giving me a headache. I ended the call on Taehyung and I could still hear them arguing. I heard the door open and Jimin appeared with a bright red face.

"What happened to you? Why are they screaming their heads off?" I ask confused as I turn off my console.

"Taehyung hit me in the head with a controller because apparently Y/N scared me which doesn't surprise me but, I think I'm gonna die..." Jimin complained as he collapsed on my bed.

"Let me go get you an icepack." I run out the room and quickly look for an icepack which of course WE DON'T HAVE ONE! I just grabbed peas instead cause why not?

"Thanks, kookie... You're the only HELPFUL one here." Jimin screamed when he said "Helpful" making two monkeys barge in the room.

"WHO'S HELPFUL?" Taehyung and Y/N scream in unison as they gave each other a glare.

"Jungkook." Jimin mumbled.

"WHO NOW?" They screamed in unison again.

"Aigoo..." Jimin rubbed his head as he dragged Y/N out the door into her room.

"Tae, what did you do?" I asked as I admire his angry face.

"Nothing! I just.... threw.... a controller at.... Jimin..." He mumbled the last words.

"You what?" I scratched my head and looked at him. He looked annoyed but upset that he hurt his hyung.

"It's okay, he'll forgive you easily." I smiled.

"Thanks, kookie~"Taehyung tackled me with a hug.

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

Jimin dragged me to his room and then fell onto the bed in pain.

"It hurts, Jagiya~" He cried in pain.

I stroked his head and said it will get better soon.

I started to doze off to sleep until my phone rang.

I read it and it said 'Eomma #2 is calling...'

Phone call - (Jin is underlined, Y/N isn't)

"Hello?"

"Hello my lovely daughter!"

"You never say that to me, what's up Jin?"

"WHERE IS JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG? DID TAEHYUNG CONFESS YET?"Jin screamed into the phone.

I nod until I realised he can't see me, "Oh he's here, at my house and yes he did confess I think..."

"I RAISED HIM WELL! OKAY WELL BYE NOW!" Jin screamed as he hung up the phone.

"Jimin, your Eomma is weird." I look at him confused before walking out of my room to grab some food.

~ ~ ~ 

"Hey, Y/N?" Taehyung said as he sat next to me on the couch.

I hum in response.

"Do you think seducing Jungkook is a good way to confess?" He asks as he fiddled with his fingers, embarrassed.

I look at him in shock, "Did you.. do that?"

He nods quickly and looks away, "I couldn't help it... he did enjoy it but he did it back to..... me."

I look at him in more shock than I've ever been, "He.... that innocent boy??"

I move closer to Taehyung and whisper in his ear, "Is he even innocent?"

Taehyung bursts into laughter then went silent before looking at me, "I actually... don't know..."

We look at each other before bursting into laughter again and talking about random things.