• Chapter 20 •

~ ~ ~ Suga's POV ~ ~ ~

--- The past ---

"No, please don't leave me!"

"I have to, I'm so sorry Suga, this isn't your fault, don't blame yourself. I love you..."

"Mum! Please, don't.... go...."

The faint cries of Suga echo around the alleyway. He just witnessed his mum get stabbed and beaten in front of him by a guy she and his dad owed money to. Her body laid there on the ground lifeless... He couldn't do anything to save her because he was only a weak little boy. His dad wasn't there to save her. He called 000 (or 911 whatever you call it) but they couldn't come in time, she was gone, forever.

Days past and he couldn't deal with the guilt of him not being able to save his own mum. His dad lost his job, he couldn't focus on helping his son with his needs so he instead decided to search for jobs. He was hardly home and that made it more difficult for Suga. Slowly every day at school Suga lost hope in his confidence and almost everything. He started failing his tests at school, started losing friends, he even started getting bullied for what happened to his mum. Soon the whole school knew and they blamed Suga for being a wimp and apparently running away. At the end of the day, he would not want to come home.

--- Present ---

"Please don't leave me, mum, I love you so much! No! Stay away from her!" I screamed

"No!" Tears started streaming down my face.

"H-hyung, don't cry, p-please..." J-hope spoke, "It's just an n-nightmare, I'm here..."

"It's just a dream? How come everyone I lose is who I love the most? I almost lost you many times! J-hope this is it, I can't deal with it anymore, if you're going to leave me I might as well go too." I yell my voice cracking as I break down into tears.

"No! Suga please don't leave me, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just couldn't deal with it anymore either. Can we get through it together.... you and me?" J-hope pleaded, tears begging to fall down his cheeks.

"F-fine but don't leave me like everyone else did..." I wipe my tears and try to smile.

"I promise." J-hope gently said before embracing me into a hug.

"Let the tears fall, they have reasons to fall not to hide." He whispered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Jin's POV ~ ~ ~

Where are my children when I need them!?

"Children! Where did you all go?!" I scream as I walk around the house looking for my lost children.

"S-suga? J-hope? What happened? Nightmare again?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah, he had a nightmare I'm just comforting him, not like I don't anyways," J-hope said forcing on face.

"I need to cheer up my favourites, don't tell the others please, I'll make you guys some food, the best I can make," I said with a massive smile and two thumbs up. Suga smiled and J-hope smiled too.

Mission one accomplished!

Time to make my best dish aka the Tteok-bokki (A/N; I put a random one that looks yum, don't judge ;c)

As I was cooking I felt someone staring into my soul.

"WHO'S THERE?" I said holding up a wooden spoon.

"Chill, mother Jin, It's just me," Namjoon spoke laughing at my action.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me, want to be punished?!" I raise the wooden spoon.

"N-no! I just wanted to say, I'm going out shopping, bye!" Namjoon said before running out the front door.

Aish, children these days.

I finished cooking so I put the food into two bowls and brought it to my children.

"Here you go children, eat up and make sure to put that lovely smile of yours on your face. You have it for a reason!" I said giving them the food and they doing Aeygo.

"Okay, thanks, I'll make sure he smiles bigger than the rainbow." J-hope smiled as he gave a thumbs up.

"NO DIRTY BUSINESS" I screamed before walking out.

"YAH!" they both screamed.'

So cute.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Taehyung's POV ~ ~ ~

"Kookie, you're fine, right?" I questioned.

"Yes, just a bit tired..." Jungkook responds.

"Come, let's go to my room, wanna play games, watch a movie or take a nap?" I asked.

"Can we watch a movie together and cuddle?" Jungkook asked.

"U-uh, sure..." I blushed.

I set up a movie and we sat down on the bed, I covered us with a blanket as Jungkook laid his head on my chest. I hope he didn't hear my heart literally pump out of my chest.

Why does he make me this way? Is it bad to feel like this?