• Chapter 42 •

"Jagiya~" Jimin poked me a million times.

"no." I ignore him and continue to watch funny Kpop videos on youtube.

He continues to poke me and I continue to ignore him. This is what he gets for not giving me food when I asked for it.

"I'm sorry for not giving you food~ We can go eat now if y-"

"REALLY? Let's go!" I get up and run to my room to get ready.

~ ~ ~

Jimin and I walk hand in hand down the street to the nearest cafe. It was a plain cute cafe filled with not that many people inside. We walked inside and was greeted by a nice waiter.

"Hello, what would you two love birds like?" the waiter asked as he pulled out a notepad and pen.

I blushed and asked for a coffee whilst Jimin asked for a coffee and cake to share.

We had a short conversation about cute plushies and Kpop.

"Here's your coffees and cake, Ma'am and Sir." the waitress smiled as she winked at Jimin.

I gave her a death glare as she looked at me in disgust. She bent down to Jimin's ear and whispered, "Can I get your number?"

I looked at Jimin and he stared at me before saying, "Sure, my number is.... I have a girlfriend so leave me alone."

I looked at him and burst into laughter as the waitress stomped off to the other waitresses and complained.

It was silent but not an awkward silence between us. I sipped my coffee as I scrolled through Instagram. I came across a post of a couple dancing under the moonlight and I immediately showed Jimin.

"Look at how cute they are together! I wish we were like that..."I pout jokingly.

He stared at me with a smirk before nodding and taking a sip of his coffee.

"Y/N, where do you want to go now?" He asked as he ate his last piece of cake.

"Let's go.... to some traditional alley ways!" I cheer as I pick my purse up and go to pay.

"Y/N!" Jimin screamed, catching my eyes.

He bolted past me and paid for our food.

"Too slow." Jimin winked before dragging me out the cafe.

~ ~ ~

We walked down streets and took funny photos of each other as we passed pretty areas.

"I love you, Y/N~" Jimin whispered as he held my hand.

"I love you too, Chimmy~" I smiled.

He giggled and dragged me to the traditional alley ways.

We looked at stalls and talked to people. We grabbed some freshly made tteokbokki and took a seat in front of a beautiful view of the night sky.

"Have we been here for a while? Why is it so dark?" I ask amazed by the beauty of the sky.

I realise he hasn't said anything. I look next to me and realise he disappeared.

"J-Jimin??" I ask nervously as I look around for any sight of him.

"Excuse me, Miss, can you please come with me?" A young lady with round glasses asked, "I don't mean any harm."

I eye her suspiciously before nodding and following after her. We walk to a small building with a sign saying, "Welcome to Blossom park". I look at her confused and she smiles.