• Chapter 31 •

~ ~ ~ Jimin's POV ~ ~ ~

I gently grabbed her hand and we walked back to the house where all the boys were.

My heart was racing but she probably thought nothing of it. This probably will be the last time I talk to her because when we go back to school, I won't see her...

"ONE OF THE CHILDREN IS BACK EVERYONE!!!" Jin screamed as he pulled me and Y/N inside.

I let go of Y/N's hands and gently smiled at her before I got dragged away by Taehyung.

"Hyung~ Did you tell her a-about us?" He asked nervously.

I nodded, "She won't leave us because she's like us."

He gasped, "What?!"

"She goes through the same thing as Jungkook but she has it worse," I said.

He nodded and then got off of me only to greet Y/N with his bear hug.

"TAEHYUNG!" Y/N screamed and she got squished to death, "I-I can't b-breathe..."

I sat there and watched the two wrestle on the ground acting like 3 year olds.

"CHILDREN, COME LETS GO OUT TO A RESTAURANT AND EAT, AREN'T YOU GUYS HUNGRY?" Jin screamed as he stood at the door.

"Was screaming really necessary?" I rolled my eyes before agreeing, "Actually, yes I want food!"

Y/N pushed Taehyung off her as she bolted towards Jin and tugged on his arm

"FEED ME, EOMMA!" Y/N begged.

"Omo! One of my children loves me!" Jin grinned widely as he grabbed Y/N's hand and skipped out the door, "FOLLOW US CHILDREN!"

We all laughed then quickly followed after them.

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

Jin and I skipped to the car arm in arm (Linked arms if you get what I mean xd) as the other followed behind mocking us.

"EOMMA YOU'RE THE BEST!" I grinned as I got into the car

"I KNOW I AM!" He cheerfully replied.

"Just be quiet and get going already!" Suga groaned.

Jin nodded before starting the car and driving us to the nearest restaurant he recommended.

~ ~ ~

I pouted as I clenched my stomach.

"What's wrong, Noona?" Jungkook worried.

"I'm hungry! EOMMA BE FAST!" I complained.

"We're already here, there is no need to complain, children," Jin cheered, "Don't eat too much and make sure it's CHEAP!"

"But, what if I want to eat the whole restaurant?" I frowned.

"I thought girls only ate a little bit..." Jimin whispered.

"I HEARD THAT! I'm human too, you know!" I gently smacked his arm.

He smiled, "Sorry, princess."

I stared in shock at the nickname he called me, "What? you what? huh? I? WHAT?" I screamed.

He giggled, "Let's go eat."

They all cheered and we walked inside.

"Hello there, would you like a table for.... 8?" The waiter asked politely.

"Yes, please." Jin smiled.

"Okay, follow me." The waiter signalled.

~ ~ ~

We ordered our food and ate. Time went by so fast it was already 10:24pm. The shop was closing so we were told to get out of the restaurant.

"Thanks for the meals, they were delicious." Jin thanked before paying the bill.

"Y/N! Look outside it's raining!" Jimin whisper-shouted.

"I know! We have umbrellas don't we?" I ask as I search through my backpack.

"Oh shi- I mean Damn it, I forgot to bring mine..." I mumble.

"Want to come with me to the car, Princess?" Jimin asked as he offered me his hand.

I looked back and forth at him and his hand before agreeing and taking it.

We walked to the car and the others followed behind us.

Taehyung and Jungkook were messing around in the rain. Jin and Namjoon were under an umbrella as Namjoon held onto his arms. Suga and J-hope were holding an umbrella each while walking side by side, somehow.

"Ladies first." Jimin winked.

I giggled before nodding and sitting in the car.

~ ~ ~ Jimin's POV ~ ~ ~

I want to make the most of our time together before I leave her. I don't want to but I have to because I don't want to hurt her.

I smile softly to myself as I look at the asleep Y/N on my shoulder. Her quiet snores filled the car alongside Taehyung and Jungkook giggling. I slowly felt my eyelids fall and I soon enough fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ Taehyung's POV ~ ~ ~

"Kookie~ St- omg..." I whisper in shock.

"What is it, Hyung?" Jungkook asked confused.

I point at Jimin and Y/N asleep.

"They're so damn cute!" I whisper-shouted.

"Oh my god, my sister has a boyfriend now?" Jungkook softly shouted, "I'm gonna kill Jimin if he hurts her, I swear to god."

"You're a good brother, Jungkook." I smile as I hug him and slowly close my eyes.

"You're adorable, Tae-Tae." Jungkook whispers.

I smile and slowly drift off to sleep.