• Chapter 24 •

!Warning! This chapter includes depressive and suicidal things

(A/N; this chapter will be similar to Jungkook but different in a way)

~ ~ ~Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

"Ahhh..." I groan, "My head is pounding"

"Y/N!! WANT SOME MEDICINE YOU CAME HOME LAST NIGHT WITH A MASSIVE HEADACHE AFTER GOING TO YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE" Mum yelled while stomping her way into my room.

"Yeah, sure I guess..." I roll around in my bed.

"Do you perhaps know where Jungkook is? He didn't come home last night," she said slowly giving me the Panadol pills.

I take the pill and gulp it down with water.

"No, I haven't seen him, He's probably at his friend's house, I'll go check on him" I smile softly before grabbing some clothes and going to the bathroom.

I turn the tap on a watch the water flow down and into the drain. I slowly take off my clothes and walk under the water.

Where are you, Kookie? I know you're not there. The boys told me you left. Please come back home.

~ ~ ~ Jungkook's POV ~ ~ ~

I slowly open my eyes to see the bright sun shining in through the broken windows around me.

I question myself how I got here until I realised what happened yesterday.

I shift my gaze down towards my forearm and notice all the cuts and dried up blood.

Wow, I did this? I must've been in a bad condition.

I smile to myself before picking myself up off the floor and slowly walking out of the abandoned building.

I walk home as I try to think of a way to explain to my mum why I wasn't home.

OH! I can say I was at the boy's house. Wait what if they already told her? I'm dead.

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

I quickly walk out of the house and run towards Jin's home (A/N; I didn't know what to call it, Jin's house? BTS' house? Idk... xd) I hope they found him or something.

I press the doorbell like a million times before they finally open it.

I look up to find a shirtless Jimin in front of me.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I quickly turn around only to here a small chuckle behind me.

"Why did you come here?" He asked.

"T-to see if K-kookie was here... H-have you seen h-him?" I stutter.

Damn it! Why am I stuttering? Of all times!

He giggled, "No, I thought he came home to your house. Did you even check his room?"

I just stared at him before realising I forgot to check his room, "OMO! I didn't check his room!"

I wave bye and quickly run back home.

Before I walk into the house I notice Jungkook's room was lit up. He must be home.

I run in the house and up the stairs reaching Jungkook's room only to hear little quiet sobs. I open the door slowly and walk in quietly before shutting the door.

"Kookie, What's wrong?" I asked concerned as I pulled him into a hug.

"I-I'm so sorry, It's all my fault. I didn't mean to hurt you or anyone..." he sobbed.

I pulled away from the hug and heard a quiet whimper.

"What happened? Did you hurt yourself?" I asked as I scanned his body.

I look down towards his sleeve and see dry blood on it.

"K-kookie, w-what did you d-do to y-yourself?" I grabbed his arm lightly before pulling the sleeve up.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks before I burst into tears, "How could you!? You made me so worried about you and you decide to do this to yourself!" I scream at him before running out the room into my room.

Did I cause this to him? Why was he so upset about it? He did nothing wrong, was it me?

Words starting circling around my head. Voices were appearing that weren't before.

It's your fault! You hurt your brother! You did this to him! You're so crazy! You're so pathetic! How could you! Go die!

My breathing started going heavy, everything was turning black, I couldn't breathe.

"H-help...." I whisper.

My door opened just before everything went black.

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up!!" Jungkook screamed as he picked up my lifeless body.

~ ~ ~

I slowly open my eyes and see Jungkook asleep while he is hugging me, tear stains were on his cheeks.

"Jungkook?" I question as I slowly wake him up.

"Y-Y/n...? Y/N!" He smiles before he squished me with a massive hug, "You scared me..."

"Now you know what it feels like when you left me, hmm?" I giggle.

"I-I'm sorry..." He mumbles before he smiled and got up off my bed.

"I didn't mean to harm myself, I just... couldn't take it anymore..." He spoke softly, "I won't do it again."

I smile and nod.

It won't stop me from doing the same, Kookie...