• Chapter 19 •

"Noona, wake up, someone wants to speak to you, come downstairs," Jungkook said coldly before slamming my door and walking out.

"Jeez, I hate that new side of him." I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I quickly put on some light makeup and wear some ripped jeans, a white crop top with a pretty necklace hanging around my neck.

I slowly walked down the stairs and heard Jungkook and Baekhyun's voice?

I walk into the kitchen to see Jungkook smiling at Baekhyun, as soon as he sees me his smile drops and he just walks out. 

"Hi, Y/N~!" Baekhyun waved.

"Hi, Baekhyunee~" I smiled and gave him a quick hug.

He blushed, "Awe, you're so cute when you blush~" I cooed as I squished his cheeks.

"Yah! Y/N you're making me embarrassed..." He said as I giggled.

"Anyways, why are you here?" I asked while walking to the fridge to grab some orange juice.

"I just wanted to see if you'd like to come to the movies with me since there is a really cool movie out at the moment and it's cheap!" he said in excitement.

"Oooh, sounds interesting. I'm in! What movie is it?" I asked grabbing two cups and pouring orange juice into them both.

"It's a secret~" he giggled.

I pouted, "Fine, quickly drink up, so then we can go!"

"Okay"

We finished our drinks and also a small conversation. I didn't bother saying goodbye to Jungkook since he's being a brat. I know I feel bad for calling him that but after all, I've done to make sure he's happy he just ignores me. As we walked to the car Baekhyun quickly ran ahead and opened the door for me.

"Aww, such a gentleman." I winked.

He blushed and quickly walked to the driver's seat and started the ignition.

"Off we go." 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Jungkook's POV ~ ~ ~

"Hyung, she's gone out with Baekhyun... I couldn't stop her in time. She didn't even bother saying Goodbye, did I hurt her that bad for her to ignore me, Hyung?" I break out in tears, "I didn't mean for this to happen, I just don't want her to worry or get hurt."

"No, It's not your fault. You're doing this in order to help her. It hurts all of us too, you know? Although we just met her she's really nice and I see that she still loves you, either way, there are only 5 days left, don't worry, Kookie." Taehyung spoke, calming me down.

"Thank you so much, where are the other boys? Are they playing games?" I asked wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"Yes, wanna come here? We have room for one more!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yay! Okay, I'm coming over now!" I said.

I got ready and put on a loose white shirt, black baggy jeans and my Timberland boots.

"Hm... I don't have money on me and usually, Noona provides some for me but she's not here right now so I am going to walk." I said to myself trying not to cry again.

"Be strong, Jungkook, be strong no matter what happens, I will always love you." Y/N voice echoes through my head.

Yes, be strong.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Baekhyun's POV ~ ~ ~

We walked into the Movies and Y/N's reaction when she saw we're watching a horror movie was surprising.

"OMG! HORROR MOVIE! I LOVE HORROR!" she screamed happily.

Oh god, this isn't gonna go too well for me...

"OOGH,"

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed.

"Omg, I think I regret getting these movie tickets..." I mumbled.

We sat down inside the cinema and the lights dimmed, I secretly looked at Y/N while she was focused on the screen.

"Stop looking at me, Baekhyunee~" she whispered as she turned to me and winked.

"I was not!" I accidentally yelled.

"SHHHHH!!!"

Some parts of the movie were scary and of course, I'm human so I had a heart attack during some of the jumpscares while next to me Y/N was having the time of her life.

"How did you forget I loved horror movies? I thought we were friends" She whispered showing a little pout forming on her lips.

"I-I forgot... Sorry, my silly monkey." I whispered.

She giggled and continued to watch the movie.

I've fallen really hard for her over the past few years. I'm so glad I met her but does she feel the same or will she reject me?