• Chapter 36 •

"Okay so..." Jungkook told us everything that happened at the park like Everything.

Jimin looked as shocked as I do.

"She? Them? They did that?!" Jimin whisper-yelled.

Jungkook and Taehyung nodded fast.

"So, they are going to do something with me tomorrow? To get to Jimin?" I asked while thinking of a plan.

"Yeah, you shouldn't go to school incase they hurt you." Jungkook said concerned.

"No, I want to, let's come up with a plan first." I smiled.

I made food for everyone since we were gonna be here for a while. We managed to come up with a plan to catch Irene and Seulgi incase they hurt me.

"How about we go to the store and get us 4 tiny walkie talkies that we can put in our pockets and when I'm in trouble I will click the button and you guys can hear where I am." I said as I reached for some chips.

"Omo! You're so smart, Noona!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"What if we can't find any or what if we lose them?" Jimin asks.

"Then we.... uh.... use a phone tracker then." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Maybe a phone tracker would be better." Taehyung said with his mouth full.

We all agreed and decided to watch a movie for the rest of the day. I snuggled up to Jimin and Jungkook was cuddling with Taehyung.

"Jungkook, are you two perhaps.. a thing?" I asked smirked.

"I think they are, love." Jimin smirked.

"N-No!" Jungkook stuttered.

"Not yet." Taehyung winked as Jungkook punched his arm lightly.

We all laugh and continue to watch the movie.

~ ~ ~ Irene's POV ~ ~ ~

I'm going to ruin Y/N even if I have to hurt her badly, I'll get Jimin back to Seulgi. I'll make him beg for her love. He's gonna regret this all and hate Y/N In the end.

"Seulgi, we need a plan." I smirk.

She nods, "We need more than just us too. How about we get Yeri, Wendy and Joy?"

"We haven't spoken to them for a while though."

"I know but you know they'd do anything when it comes to revenge, especially Joy." Seulgi smirks.

I think for a minute before answering, "Go contact them now, we need to hurry this plan up, we're doing it tomorrow."

She nods before walking out the room and calling the others.

I decided to call Jimin and see what he's doing.

(Underlined - Jimin, Normal - Irene)

"Hey, Jimin."

"What do you want, Irene?"

"You, jokes! I want to see what you're doing. Do you miss Seulgi?"

"No... Can you leave me and Y/N alone, jebal? You guys are so obsessed with me, it's terrifying."

"Tch... I know you miss her! STOP LYING! She loves you and you love that bitch? Love Seulgi!"

I scream into the phone and he ends the call. I was so close to throwing a fit right then and there but I don't want him to start a rumour and ruin my reputation.

"They're coming now. They called the school and they are officially enrolled into our school!" Seulgi jumped up and down.

I squeal, "This is gonna be PERFFFFECT!"

We fangirl and jump around in circles.

"Okay, we should plan it."

"They're coming over right now too."

I nod, "Are they staying over?"

She nods, "for a few weeks."

Just as I asked if they're staying over the doorbell rung and Joy bursted through the door alongside, Wendy and Yeri.

"GROUP HUG!" Seugli screamed.

~ ~ ~ Jimin's POV ~ ~ ~

"Oi, guys, I betcha they're playing something with their friends right this instance." I growl as I stroke Y/N's hair.

They nod, "Why wouldn't they be? It's tomorrow after all."

"True, should we go and get a tracker placed into our phones?" Y/N asked as she admired my face.

I nod and smile, "Of course, let's go!"

"We're not walk-"

"Too bad, we have no car." Y/N fake smiled.

Jungkook and Taehyung groaned as they got off the couch.

"Jiminie~ Can you give me a piggyback? I feel tired." I yawn and rub my eyes.

"Of course, anything for my love." he blew me a kiss and I caught it.

I hop on Jimin's back and look at Jungkook and Taehyung. They're just staring at us in disgust.

"Ew.. ew.. ew." Jungkook mumbles with Taehyung agreeing next to him.

I give them a deathly look before we walked out the door.

~ ~ ~

We got a tracker put into our phones, it ended up being $460 dollars, $115 for each phone.

"What a rip off!" Jungkook groaned as he snatched his phone off the ICT or IT man. (Idk what to call him)

"What's the point in getting it done if you think it's a rip off, huh!?" the ICT or IT man yelled as he gave Jungkook a death glare.

"Chill." I interrupted their fight.

Jungkook smiled and me and then glared at the man before grabbing Taehyung's hand and walking out.

"Here's your money..." I tossed him the money and then walking out of the store.

"Bye, old man!!" Jimin yelled as he waved.

"YAH! Damn troublemakers." the man sighed.