• Chapter 40 •

!WARNING! This chapter contains mature content.

"Jungkook... I-I um... wanttobemorethanfriendsifthat'sokaywithyouImeanifyoufeelthesamewaythatis." Taehyung said quickly without me hearing a single word he said.

I gave a confused look and tried understanding but gave up.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked confused.

He collapsed on the bed and sighed, "Jungkook, what do you think about me?"

I gulped nervously and sat beside him, "Well, first what do you think of me?" I moved closer to his face to get a better view.

I admired his face as he closed his eyes and sighed, "Well, do you li-"

Y/N barged through the door and I got startled. I fell off the bed and looked at Y/N who looked dead.

"GUYS! What are you doing?" She smiled innocently.

"I thought the door was locked, Taehyung..." I looked at him.

He looked at Y/N in shock, "Did you break the lock or did I not lock it properly?"

I stand up and walk towards the door, "Taehyung, you didn't lock it properly..."

He sighs and walks to the door, "Okay, bye Y/N!" He smiled as he pushed her out the door and closed the door. I fiddled with the lock and finally locked it. 

"YAH! I WAS TALKING TO YOU TWO!" she screamed through the tiny space between the door and wall.

"Noona, leave jebal~~ This is important..." I beg and did aeygo.

She gives up and walks away. Yes, nothing can beat my cuteness! After all I am a cute bunny, hehehe.

"Okay Ta-" I was cut off with Taehyung slamming me against the wall with his face only centimetres away from my face.

"I like you... no... I love you Jungkook..." He whispered in my ear. His breathe leaving tingles down my neck. Oh god I think I'm dying.

"Do you like me too, kookie?" Taehyung growled sexily in my ear.

"Y-yes..." I whispered. I smirked and flipped us so now he was on the wall and I was in front of him.

"You're mine now, Tae." I growled and his face went red.

I giggled and tackled him to the bed and covered his face with kisses but dodged his lips on purpose. He was surprised but pouted when I kept dodging his lips.

"Why do you keep kissing my face apart from my lips?" he fake cried.

I smirked and look the other way, "I don't want a kiss from you."

It was silent and then next I was flipped over a Taehyung was on my back.

"Damn this got real sexual." Taehyung giggled.

I covered my face and Taehyung's breath was on my ear once again.

"Give me a kiss or I'll punish you..."His husky voice echoed through my ears.

I managed to flip myself around and I was now staring at him with an "innocent" smile.

"What punishment, hyung?" I asked with a small smirk.

"I will....."

"GUYS! SERIOUSLY OP- JIMINIE! COME HERE RIGHT NOW" Y/N screamed as she ran down the hallway.

"That's it." Taehyung groaned and smashed his lips on mine.

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

Jungkook's room was silent and Jimin picked the lock. I looked at him and he gave me the sign to open the door. I opened the door slowly and peeked in and I was terrified but happy at the same time.

"WAAAA?" Jimin screamed behind me when he saw the view.

Taehyung was on top of Jungkook and they were kissing, they looked so into it. Jungkook looked like he was melting into Taehyung touch and Taehyung looked like he was happy because of what he did.

I was just staring at them till I realised they were looking straight at me and Jimin with horrified looks plastered on their face.

"D-did you see that a-all, Noona?" Jungkook asked flustered.

"YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU TWO WERE GOING TO DO I-" Jimin was cut off with a punch in the gut by me. 

"Shut up, Pabo! Let the young boys have their privacy... We'll be off bye!" I waved and dragged Jimin away.

"HELP ME! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED BY MY GIRLFRIEND!" Jimin screamed as he pretended to die.

"Wish you kissed me like that." I folded my arms and walked away.

"Jagiya~ Want me to do that?" he smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

I pushed him off me and walked to my room before closing the door and jumping in my bed. Jimin followed me to my room only to be shut out of my room from the door.

"Jagiya~" he cooed.

"Go away." I growled before hiding under the sheets.

Jimin carefully opened the door and took the blanket off me.

"HE-" I was cut off with Jimin smashing his lips on mine.

I smiled in between the kiss and he did too before it turned into a full on make-out session. Guess Taehyung and Jungkook influenced Jimin too, that family must be good at getting girls.

~ ~ ~ Jungkook's POV ~ ~ ~

"Let's go back to what we were doing, shall we?" Taehyung smirked before pushing me on the bed and kissing my neck.

"Yah! You naughty boy!" I look at him and flip us over now I'm on top.

"Don't do that! You're only 17!" I crossed my arms and got off him.

"But... that was fun...." He pouted and pretended to sulk.

"Naughty boy let's play overwatch!" I cheered and ran to the console.

"Where's the other one?" Taehyung asked.

"Go to Y/N's room and play it in there." I smiled and shooed him off.

~ ~ ~Taehyung's POV ~ ~ ~

I walked to Y/N's room and knocked. No answer. I opened the door and saw Y/N and Jimin cuddling asleep. I snuck in and went onto the console and called Jungkook.

"Let's play! They're also asleep together..." I whispered and showed him through face-time.

He giggled and we played matches against each other while the other two were fast asleep in each others embrace.