• Chapter 30 •

We sat there in each other's embrace for around 5 minutes before breaking it.

"Okay, I'll continue now..." I took a deep breath.

"When I was younger my mum was an alcoholic and my father was a drug addict. They did owe a lot of money to others but instead just paid them off with drugs. My parents were abusive to me almost every day. I tried my best with raising my scores on my tests but you know I wasn't that smart then. I couldn't concentrate in classes most of the time because I had a lack of rest. My parents kept me up at night when they fought and then put it all on me."

I took another deep breath and continued.

"I never had that many friends in school because of what my parents were. Everyone thought I was gonna grow up and be like them, an addict of some sort. Most nights I cried to sleep well when my parents weren't hurting me but other nights when they did I would just try my best to study."

"Over time I grew to understand that I was hated by everyone. No one liked me and I honestly thought I had to change or at least run away from my problems to be loved. I decided to fight back against my parents and that was, of course, a wrong move. The torture got worse day by day."

"Y-you were tortured?" Y/N asked in shock, "Why d-didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I couldn't fully trust you but now you've gained all of our trusts, well apart from Jungkook since he is your brother and he's always trusted you. I should continue my story anyway..."

"I couldn't deal with it no longer so I yelled at my parents, I insulted them with everything I could and then I ran. I ran until I couldn't see the house anymore. I later bumped into Namjoon and he took care of me. Namjoon has been the one to take us all in and care for every single one of us. He saw us at our worst and now our best."

Y/N smiled gently, "I'm glad you're better."

I smiled, "Yeah me too"

I'm not better but the rest are. I won't be better.

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

"J-Jimin... I kinda have something to tell you too, you guys aren't the only ones who have a story, I sort of have a story too." I said while I looked down at my feet.

He looked confused, "You? You have a story? Do you mind telling me?"

I nodded, "I'm not always happy you see, I go through what Jungkook does but a little different."

"It is probably weird saying I only found out after a few days ago but I was never oblivious to it. I believed I was always happy until these thoughts came pounding into my mind. They told me things I've never heard before like, "you're pathetic, go die, you ruined this family" all those little things that impacted me a lot. I started looking at things differently like myself, my family, my friends almost everything."

He nodded.

"When my mum was cheated on by my father when I was about.... 12? or something I grew hatred towards him. I always thought love and marriage ended happily. I thought that once you were loved it would go well. It didn't work out until I witnessed my father cheat on my mum when she was out shopping. He brought home a woman and they went upstairs into my mum's room and then..." I stopped my sentence and looked at him.

"It's okay, I understand..." He smiled.

"When my father came back crawling to my mum she believed him. She told him she still loved him and... and she forgave him. She said she knew it was a mistake and he was "drunk" when she knew he wasn't. He messed with her mind but she still fell for it. I can't believe I'm actually telling you this but it hurt me seeing her upset and so oblivious to what he said."

"The thoughts in my mind tell me that this happened because of me. This happened because I was born and I did this to my family." tears were already swelling up in my eyes, "I cut... I began to cut because of this but Jungkook, he almost caught me."

I lifted up my sleeves to show the cuts. Jimin gasps and gently brushed his fingers over my cuts.

"I'm happy you told me but also sad that you did this..." he said.

"Now that we've told each other everything d-do you want to g-go back?" I ask as I roll down my sleeves.

"Yes." Jimin smiled as he grabbed my hand and began walking.

I gasped and mentally froze but realised it meant nothing to him.

I felt my heart break a little but I knew it was for the best.