• Chapter 39 •

Y/N was on the floor while other girls were on top of her ripping her hair and beating her up.

"Y/N?!" Jimin screamed as he ran to her a pushed the girls away.

"Yah! Go away to Seulgi, Jimin! She doesn't deserve you!" Joy said as she ran up to Jimin and tugged on his sleeve to move.

"Yah! Get Jimin and bash up Y/N! He won't love her after that!" Wendy yelled as she charged at Y/N.

"No... No... Noona!" I screamed and signalled the cops to come in.

"Wendy! Joy! There are cops!" Yeri screamed as she looked around the room for an escape window or door.

"There's no turning back now, sluts." Taehyung growled as he cornered them.

I ran to Jimin and Y/N to see if they were okay.

"I'm so sorry for not helping, I called the cops and they're on their way in any minute n-"

"Not so fast, Kookie..." Irene giggled as she shut the door and locked it.

"You know... I'm not one to let my victims go easily especially if they bought themselves.... friends" She smirked evilly.

"As if you'll get what you wa-"

"I don't want Jimin or Y/N... I want you, Jungkook. Haven't you realised I've been looking at you this whole time? I'm the one in love with you not them! You're only mine!" Irene hissed as she gripped my arm.

"Saranghae, Oppa..." She smiled innocently.

"How dare you take Jungkook away from me!" Taehyung hissed and he pushed Irene away. She fell over and tears started streaming down her face but she didn't look sad she looked.... happy?

"Hehehe..... hahaha... HAHAHA YOU THINK HE LOVES YOU? HE ISN'T GAY YOU DUMB BOY. HE LOVES ME AND ONLY ME.. HAHAHAH  HEHHEHEHEH" Irene laughed like a psychopath.

(A/N; this is like so weird LMAO)

"I used Seulgi... I used you, Wendy... I used you, Yeri and I used you too, Joy! I didn't like any of you I just wanted my Jungkook!" She screamed as she slapped the 3 girls standing in the corner. She slowly walked up to Y/N and Jimin and kicked Y/N in the hip. She stood on Jimin's back and screamed, "JUNGKOOK YOU'RE MINE ALL MINE!"

"No I'm not! I don't love you!" I yelled as I slapped her even though I shouldn't have... It doesn't matter, she is the psychopath not me. 

"How dare you... my love just... just... hit me?!" Irene walked off Jimin's back.

"GET ON THE FLOOR! PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND STAY SILENT OR WE'LL SHOOT." the police barged in.

I ran to Taehyung and hugged him. Jimin and Y/N were in each others arms and the 3 girls were in tears. The police arrested Irene since she was 18 years old. The other girls were sent to the police station to be charged of attempted murder.

"Y/N... I'm sorry I left you alone." Jimin sobbed silently.

"I'm fine, you should be the one treated n-"

Jimin shut her up with a passionate kiss.

Taehyung and I stared in horror at the sight in front of us.

"YOU JUST KISSED MY SISTER?" I jokingly panicked.

Jimin smirked and Y/N was as red as a tomato. 

"I ship you two together anyways." Taehyung smiled innocently

"I ship you and Jungkook together anyways." Jimin smiled as Taehyung turned bright red.

I giggled and hugged Taehyung, "I ship us too."

"TaeTae is red~" Jimin sang as we all laughed.

"You two are cute." Y/N giggled.

"We are cuter though..." Jimin smirked.

She went silent and we all laughed.

"Jungkook, I need to tell you something when we get home." Taehyung whispered in my ear.

I gulped and nodded my head slowly.

"We should leave this hell-hold." Y/N said as she dragged Jimin out the cabin.

"It's were we can d-"

"Yah! Shut up you Mochi head." Y/N screamed.

Jimin pouted and we all walked home.

~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

Taehyung dragged Jungkook to a room and locked the door. Jimin and I looked at each other suspiciously before shaking it off and sitting on the couch.

"Where are your wounds?" Jimin asked.

"They- I mean I'm fine." I smiled.

"No you aren't." Jimin said as he lifted my shirt up to see my stomach.

"YAH!" I punched him in the gut and he fell backwards.

He groaned in pain and pretended to be hurt.

"Owww, I can't feel my stomach~" He jokingly cried.

"Omo! I'm so sor-"

Jimin cut me off with a hug and kiss before wrestling me to the ground. 

"I'M STILL HURT YOU GOOFBALL!" I laughed as he tickled me everywhere.

"Now I know your weakness, where is your o-"

"STOP! STOP! STOPPPP!" I laugh in pain.

Jimin got off me and went to get a blanket and pillow for us to share while we watched a movie together on the couch 

~ ~ ~ Jungkook's POV ~ ~ ~

"Hyung?" I ask.

Taehyung hummed in response.

"What did you want to tell me?" I ask nervously.

"Jungkook.... I...."