• Chapter 29 •

"Can you tell me about Jin?" Y/N asked slowly wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

"When Jin was younger he always looked up to his mother. Although his father approved of him his mother was against everything. She wanted him to be a normal boy. He was different from everyone else. He like cooking, he loved the colour pink and he also adored his mother. His mother thought he was gay at that age and she absolutely disapproved of it."

"His mother judged him every day with what he did. She forced him to build things in the backyard with his father but he always refused and asked to cook with her. Sometimes she would say yes but tell him to set the table but other times she would go out on him and yell at him. She would scold him for being him and the day she was really mad at him for not helping his dad Jin expressed how he felt and told her hurtful things. She obviously cared in the end but Jin realised it was all fake. He packed his backpack and ran away from home, after that he never saw his parents again."

"Woah, I thought my mum was bad for going out with my father after he cheated on her but poor Jin... I'm proud of who he's become today and the delicious food he makes." She smiled as she put her thumbs up.

I laughed, "Yeah, I'm proud of everyone in the group."

"Can you tell me about Taehyung next?"

I nodded, "Taehyung was a gentle kid when he was little. He used to be apart of a happy family until his father passed away. Each night his mother came home drunk and with different men. She yelled at him to get out of the house. Of course, he did what she told him to do, he still didn't understand what was happening. He believed it was like a sleepover with tons of her friends each night."

"One day when he came home from school he greeted his mother and his new father aka her "boyfriend". She was holding a beer bottle and her boyfriend was too. He waved hi to his mother and she yelled at him. She got mad at him because he never said hi to her boyfriend. She insulted Taehyung and she tried to punish him for not greeted the boyfriend. He pushed her and her boyfriend lost it. He tried to cut Taehyung with a knife because of him hurting her and then he pushed him as hard as he could. He grabbed what he could and left the house immediately. Later on, he was found on the street by Namjoon and Namjoon took him in."

"W-wow, that's why Taehyung cares so much for Jungkook." Y/N said softly as more tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry that these are making you cry but please don't hurt us. Don't judge us and don't tell anyone. We kept these a secret and we hope you can too." I said as I looked down, "Do you want to hear Jungkook's?"

"H-he has one? I thought he was happy? Did I do something to hurt him? He's such a sweet and innocent boy, oh my Kookie~" She quietly sobbed.

I wiped away her tears, "No need to cry, he's okay."

She nodded and gestured me to tell her his story.

"Jungkook is a sweet, innocent and overprotective brother of yours isn't he?" she nodded in response, "Well, he isn't always happy."

"He loves Taehyung dearly but Taehyung himself doesn't know that much about Jungkook. Jungkook has depression. Jungkook's happiness hides the fact he is actually miserable. He is good at hiding things. A few days ago Jungkook ran away from home. Jin said he went out on everyone and insulted them all. Little did we know it was because of the fact we hid these secrets from you and because of his depression."

I looked down at the thought of these stories.

"Damn it! Why do I have to say these things!" I ball a fist before a tear falls down my cheek.

Y/N gasps and softly wipes the tear, "It's fine if you can't continue on just know I won't judge you all based on your pasts."

I smile, "I need to continue on for your sake and ours."

She nods, "That day Jungkook ended up trying to commit suicide. The thougts inside his head kept coming and coming. He couldn't control it and he panicked, he broke down into tears and cut. He lost a lot of blood but luckily he woke up and came back home. When Jungkook came back to us Taehyung broke down in tears and the rest of us did too. He explained everything to us but he said there was a bigger chance of it happening again."

"I just want you t-to protect h-him and maybe t-the rest of u-us." My voice broke as tears were coming down my cheeks.

She pulled me into a hug and caressed my back.

"It's fine, Jimin, it will all be okay." Y/N whispered.

"Thank you for listening but I have one more story to tell you..."

"My story."