Part 1

"HAILEY! WAKE UP!" Was all I could ever hear for the past five minutes from my best friend Sam who has been yelling in my ear for me to wake up.

"Its 6AM cut it out!" I say trying to hide my stretchy morning voice. Next thing I know a pillow is hurled right at my face leaving the side of my face tingling and my ears were ringing. “WHAT DO YOU WANT!?” I yell now starting to get really annoyed.

“Wake up!” was all Sam could manage to say.

“Tell me again why I let you sleep over at my house?” I question her.

“Because you Loooooove me, now get up and get ready, or I’m gonna have to tell the boys you didn't want to come because you didn't want to get out of bed!” she said to me in her annoying 'treating you like a kid' voice. The minute she said the boys I shot out of bed like a rocket, today was the day Sam and I were going to meet one direction for the first time.

“I'm up, I'm up!” I say now fully awake. Man it feels like just yesterday Sam and I were filming ourselves running up and down the street yelling “I LOVE ONE DIRECTION” at the top of our lungs, and all because we wanted to win a chance to be on TV and spend the day with One Direction.

It was the middle of July and we were forced to get up at 6AM to take a two hour drive down to Toronto to meet the boys for 9. Sam was already up and dressed. She wore her favourite pink shorts and a purple tank-top with ruffles down the front, she had on her brown moccasins and her long brown hair was put up into a perfect ponytail; like always, she had done her makeup, nothing to out of the ordinary  just her usual natural look.

“How long have you been up for?” I asked Sam still rummaging through my closet trying to figure out what I was going to wear, “Man why didn’t I pick this out last night?” I mumbled to myself.

“Oh you know like a Half and hour ago” she stated casually. Hard to believe only a couple of months ago she didn't even care if she got the chance to see One Direction. It was all because of me that she is now in love with them.

After ten minutes of looking for cloths I finally decided on a red pair of shorts with a simple white t-shirt, I wore my blue Vans and decided that today I was going to leave my hair down for once, I straitened my hair it hung about midway down my back, I decided on breading my bangs so they wouldn’t get in the way, and like usual I opted not to put on makeup as we were already running late. Just as we were heading out of my room we herd a loud banging noise on the door, nobody was up yet except my little brother who was now slowly walking down the stairs wiping his eyes, his hair sticking up on all ends, I could tell he had just gotten out of bed and was wondering who was knocking on the door, I waved him off and turned the corner, slowly opening the door to see who the impatient door bangers were, suddenly realizing it was a camera crew and a TV host. Guess this means our day is just starting

“CONGRATULATIONS!” The TV host said in excitement. The next thing I knew Sam was running from the kitchen with a wide grin on her face and we were booted out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------

This is my first book okay, sorry its kind of boring right now, it will get better :)