Chapter 2.

-Luke-

I absolutely didn't know what to say to her. She's so pretty. Too pretty for me. So I just start with the most useless question.

"So why are you going to Australia?" I regret asking it the moment I said it.

She opens her mout to answer, thank God. "Oh, ehm. We're moving there."

I caught myself staring at her. Wishing she didn't notice it, I answered. "Really? Where did you used to live?"

"Los Angeles, California" She answered, looking sad.

"And it wasn't nice out there?" I asked. Wondering why she was looking so sad.

"Yeah it was. It was fine actually. And now I miss my best friend. A lot." She let her head down. "But why are you asking?" She asked while looking at me again.

"Just interested. It's gonna be a long flight, so we better have a good chat. Since your mom fell asleep."

She turned to her mom. A beautiful smile appeared on her face, the most beautiful one I've ever seen, she turned back to me. "Well okay then. But first, you have to tell me your name."

I smiled at her. "Luke Hemmings." I expected she was going to fangirl like no other, but she didn't. She was different.

"Well hello Luke Hemmings, how are you doing?" She smiled while asking. "My name is McKenzie by the way." She added.

I looked a bit confused about the non-fangirling. "I'm doing great.  How are you? And that's a beautiful name, Mckenzie."

"Mwah. Not great, not bad. And thank you." She answered, I noticed her cheeks flushing red. "So Mr. Hemmings, do you have any hobby's?" She really seemed to be interested.

"Yeah, I'm the lead singer and guitarist of the band 5 Seconds Of Summer."

"That's awesome! But sorry, never heard of you guys."

She's never heard of us? That's why she wasn't fangirling. But I didn't really care. This was gonna be an amazing flight.

-Mckenzie-

Talking to Luke made me feel better. I didn't know what it was, but I liked him. Although he was staring at me the whole time. What if he felt the same, weird way, I'm feeling?

Stop it Mckenzie, that's ridiculous. A boy so handsome and nice would never fall for some kind of weirdo like you. And you just met him so you're being an idiot.

As we were flying above Sydney, I fasted my seat belt.

"You should come and see us play sometime. I'm sure the boys will like you." He said. Smiling.

I didn't know why, but my stomach turned when he smiled. I can't be falling for him.  That's wrong. I'll never see him again.

The thought of never seeing him again, made me sad in some kind of way.

"You know what? " I asked.

"I'll give you my number. Just call me when you've got time."

He smiled. "I would sure like that."

I smiled back at him. Feeling butterflies. Holy crap. I'm falling for him.

I got a paper out of my bag, wrote my phone number on it and gave it to him.

"Don't lose it." I warned him, with a serious, laughing face.

"I wouldn't dare." He smiled again.

This was the best decision my mom has ever made.