Epilogue.

So this is the epilogue of this happy love story.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

₩ARNING!!!!!!!!!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 12, I ADVICE YOU NOT(!!!!) TO READ THE FIRST PART!!!

IF YOU DECIDE TO DO READ IT, ENJOY! BUT I WARNED YOU!

(Btw I suck at writing smut, dont judge cx )

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Luke falls on my bed. Backwards. I get on the bed too, right upon him. He starts kissing me. He opens his mouth. I feel his tongue pressing on my lips, asking for access. I open my mouth and his tongue slips in.

First, our tongues are just turning around each other slowly. But it's getting faster and faster. I moan once.

We switch sides. Now Luke's on top of me. Still heavy making out. His hands slide down slowly until they reach my breasts. He squeezes them softly.

I pull back, look him in the eyes for a second, before kissing his neck and sucking it, making him moan.

"Mackie, you know how to turn me on!" He groans. Making me giggle.

He pulls out my shirt. I get really self conscious. So I just start taking off his shirt. That shirt is evil for hiding such a body.

He starts licking between my breasts. Until he gets lower and lower. Till he reaches my pants.

I help him taking it off. He takes off my panties with his fingertips. After that, he starts liking and sucking my soft spot. making me moan once again.

"Oh my gosh, Luke!" I moan.

I start taking off his pants and his underwear. He's totally naked by now. Leaving me in my bra. He starts taking it off too.

Now I get really insecure. Are they too small? Too big?

"You're beautiful." He says, at exactly the right time.

I let him suck my nipples. It turns me on. I grab his chin and kiss him again. Our tongues are used to one another by now. So the kiss gets wild and rough.

I pull back and look down at his length. I grab it and softly start to move my hand back and forth.

I get down to it with my head and start sucking it. It seems like it really turns him on. Because in no time, it's in erection.

He grabs on my desk to find a condom.

"Mckenzie? "

"Yes?"

"Are you really sure about this?"

"I want to be with you forever Luke. And if I didn't want it, why should I've let you in, in the first place?"

"Okay then. I love you."

"I love you too, I whisper in his ear."

He slips the condom around his length. and he grabs my waist. He slowly slides in. At first, it hurts but after a while, I get used to it and it feels amazing.

I just lost my virginity, but I am so fine with it!

###############

"Do you want some milk?" Luke asks from the kitchen.

"No, I'm good. Thank you baby."

We're getting ready to leave. We're going on a holiday to  Hawaii. I've always wanted to go there and Luke surprised me. 'it's just a present because I love you.' Was what he said. I couldn't believe my ears.

But here we are. Our luggage is in the car already. Luke said that when we get there, he's got another surpise for me. I'm really curious. But I'm not asking anything. I love being surprised by him.

"I'm ready to go, honey." I say.

"Okay. Let's go." He says while starting the car.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

When we arrive at our beach house on Hawaii, we drop ourselves on the couch.

"Ugh, I'm so tired of that flight."

"Yeah me too, but your surprise is waiting." he says playfully.

"Luke, it's eight o'clock in the evening. I'm hungry." I say.

"Don't worry about that. That's going to be fixed soon." he says with his same old gorgeous smile.

When I follow him out of the house, onto our own private beach, I see little candles. In heart shape. In the middle of the heart, I see a table with candles and champaign.

"Oh my god, Luke this is beautiful!!" I say impressed.

"I'm glad you like it. Because it must be perfect for my princess." He says, shyly.

"It is perfect. It's the best surprise I've ever had. Except for this entire holiday of course!"

"Oh but this wasn't the surprise yet."

He gets down on one knee and smiles.

My jaw drops.

"Dear dear Mckenzie.." He starts. I feel tears of happiness streaming down my face. "... We have gone through a lot together. And I know that every single fault I made, wasn't worth losing you. I hope you forgive me for everything and that we can be together now. And just forget about the stupid little things. I want to be with you till the very end. And after that. You are my princess. My queen. My everything. I, no actually Jack, promised you that I would propose on Hawaii someday, and so I do. Dear Mckenzie, beautiful, gorgeous Mckenzie, Will you please marry me?"

I start nodding and tears of joy start running down my face. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes I will!!"

I fall into his arms. He hugs me so tight that I am barely able to breathe.

"I love you so much Luke! I will never ever let go of you again. And this time for real." I just can't stop crying.

"I love you too." He mumbles in my hair.

"Forever?" He asks.

I nod, smiling.

"Forever."

And with that, we faal asleep together, underneath the million stars.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

OMG I'm crying. I was so happy writing the last part of the chapter. During the first part, I felt a bit weird. But I found that I couldn't leave it out of this book.

This is a happily ever after, because why not? And I'm not John Green. (No Offense, I love The Fault In Our Stars ♡)

Thanks so much again for taking the time to read this book!!

I love you to Infinity & Beyond!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Xxxx- Rodes

P.S: OH MY GOD. THIS BOOK'S GOT 300+ READS! (I know that's not really a lot, but i'm excited anyway!) Thanks so much Lovely's!

<33