Chapter 13.

-Calum-

"Luke, I've got an idea to get your girl back."

"Really? That's awesome! Tell me!" He shouted through the phone. My poor ears.

"Well, most girls get jealous when they see their ex with another girl. So what if you start 'dating' another girl? And kissing her in front of Mac."

"Cal, you're genius! I'll just ask Tiffany if she wants to date me. Mckenzie totally hates her! But I'll just tell Tiffany it will be real dating. Because I don't think it'll work if I tell her it's fake, you know?"

"Yeah I get it. Good luck mate!"

"Thanks so much bro! Bye!"

Wow, I'm really selfish. I wanted Luke to 'date' someone else, so that Mckenzie would come to me for advice, or even revenge on Luke. It's so wrong what I did. But I can't help it. I think it's just the fact that I can't stand seeing them together.

But let's see how Mckenzie will react to all this.

-Mckenzie-

He wrote a song for me I'm still not able to forgive him? What the heck is wrong with me? Tomorrow at school. That's when I'm going to tell him that I forgive him. He'll be so happy!

*The next day*

As I walk towards my old, puffy, car, ready for school, I'm thinking about how I'm gonna tell Luke that I forgive him for what he's done.

When I get to school I have made up plenty ways to tell Luke and I imagined his face so many times.

When I get out of my car, Jackie comes running towards me.

"Oh my god, you're never gonna believe what I just saw, Mac! I.."

"Wait! I've got something to tell you first. I'm going to forgive Luke. Today. Now."

"Mackie, I don't think that's a good idea." She says, looking like she's sorry for me.

"Why? What happend J?"

"You should see it yourself."

So we start walking through the school hallways. Until I see what Jackie meant.

"Jackie, please don't tell me that's Luke kissing Tiffany. The biggest slut and the most popular, annoying and fake girl of our school."

Jackie has that I feel so sorry for you -look on her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I scream through the hallway. Luke immediately turns around, Looking shocked, then surprised and the next moment,  he has a small grin on his face.

"Mckenzie, I..." He tried. With a sad look. I can immediately tell he faked it.

"No. I don't want to hear your excuses. How dare you to play with my feelings, no even worse, with my heart like this?"

Tiffany chuckled at my words.

"You shut the fuck up b*tch!" I yelled at her.

That's when he seemed to get angry.

"What? You don't want me back, but I'm also not allowed to move on? And now you're blaming Tiffany for all this? You should question yourself what you actually want, Mckenzie."

I just stood there. His words kept repeating in my head.

"I wanted you!!! All I wanted was you!! I was going to forgive you today! But not anymore. And don't come crying to me when that whorebag finds someone better. Because it'll be too late for you." I'm pissed off. He can get it the way he wants it. But he totally broke me.

I run straight to the Toilets, I lock the door and start crying. I cry and cry. I just can't seem to stop. Why am I crying over him? I thought I was totally over him.

Who am I kidding?

"Mckenzie?" Jackie's voice behind the door. "Are you Okay?"

I open the door and look straight into a pair of worried grey eyes.

"Oh my god Mackie! Your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been crying that much? Crying over Luke? Honey, you really shouldn't. He's been a prick! You deserve way better than this player."

I hug her. And all of a sudden, the tears stop falling.

"Thank you for always being here Jackie."

"It's the least I can do, as your brand new REAL best friend."

The way she says that made me chuckle. I'm so grateful for having a friend like her. And Sacha's been there for me too, luckily.

"Do you think I should take revenge on him?"

"I think it's the best to just never talk to him anymore. I mean, you already had revenge by kissing Calum in front of him. You could also be the mean B*tch but that won't get you any further. And Mac, do you really think he has actual feelings for Tiffany?"

"Yes, he obviously.... Wait.....No. You're right, he's just taking his own 'revenge' on me by making me jealous, because he thinks he's gonna get me back that way. I'll just leave him stuck in that little dream of his and when he wakes up, I won't be available anymore. Jackie you're a genius!"

She smiles at me.

"You're welcome."

_______________________________

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to make the coming chapters longer so you guys must just see this one as a filler.

Thank you for reading!
Stay beautiful♡

xxxx- Rose