Hanging out.

A/N

I dedicate this chapter to one of my best friends, you know who you are. Because she loves Ashton ♥ (Who doesn't?)

------------------------------------------------------

-Mckenzie-

When Luke called me yesterday to come over and meet the boys, I was as happy as possible. But it's still no reason for me to be not-me. with tons of make-up and stuff.

I'm wearing my favorite T-Shirt and a pair of denim skinny jeans. When I'm walking towards the bus-stop, I caught three girls staring at me. Two of them are blonde and one brunette. I could tell that they thought I was a weirdo by the way they were looking at me. But I didn't care. I was going to see Luke again!

When I arrived at Luke's house, I knocked once and he immediately opened the door. It was as if he'd been standing behind the door, waiting for me to knock. I saw three boys coming to stand behind him, all four of them were smiling friendly. But Luke wasn't just smiling. he was shining. It was so cute.

"Hey, you must be Mckenzie?" A boy with mint green hair and a cute accent asks as he walks towards me.

"The one and only!" I answered,  while smiling.

"I'm Michael Clifford."

"And I'm Calum Hood." A slightly tanned boy says, also moving towards me. His hair was brown and he seemed really nice.

"And I'm the one and only Ashton Irwin." The last, but definitely not least, boy came to me. We were shaking hands.

"And in case you didn't know" Luke left the doorstep "I'm Luke Hemmings."

"Hi guys! I'm Mckenzie Alvord."

"Haha as if we don't know. Right Luke?" Ashton said while laughing.

"What's wrong with Luke?" I asked Calum.

"Nothing. He's just shy. Ain't he cute?" Michael answered.

"Definitely." I told him. While feeling my cheeks turn red.

-Luke-

I'm so glad that she's here. She didn't get less beautiful since we met on the plane. I feel the familiar butterflies flying around in my stomach.

"Let's go inside." Calum suggests.

"Good idea I'm getting cold." The girl says, giving me a sweet smile.

I'm officially melting now.

"Maybe it's a rude question, but do you guys have girlfriends?" She asks all of a sudden. "Because my best friend would love to date you Calum!" She winks at him. Lucky Bastard.

"Yes I have one." Ashton says. "She is the most beautiful, sweet, funny, lovable girl in the world!"

"Aww. That's so sweet!" Mckenzie says.

"And how about you Mckenzie?" Michael asks.

"Yup. The sweetest and best!"

Crack! There goes my heart.

But suddenly, I can read on her face that she's jusy kidding. The boys and me looking shocked.

"No no, I'm just messin' with ya."

We all start laughing. Phew. I'm able to breathe again.

"Well Ash, if I may call you Ash, What's her name?"

"You may. Her name is Sacha. I love her to the moon and back. And beyond that."

"That's sweet!! Now I wish I had a boyfriend too haha."

Her smile. I'm wonderstruck.

I wish I could tell her how I feel.

I will.

Just not today.