Chapter 14.

-Mckenzie-

"Luke, hey Luke! Over here! Can I please talk to you for a second?"

"Uhm, I was actually going outside with Tiffany."

"Oh, yeah it's kinda important, but if you don't care. Have fun."

"Important? What is it about?"

"Well, I've been , you know, thinking and it's possible that I still have feelings for you. So I actually wanted to ask you if you want to take me back. Please?" I ask, smiling.

"Of course!! Uhm, I mean, no I'm sorry. I'm with Tiffany now."

"Oh well that's too bad. Because I wanted to celebrate our reunion with a concert of The 1975. But I understand. I'll just ask Calum or Michael."

"The 1975????? Well I didn't really like Tiffany anyway."

"So that's the only reason why you take me back?  Yeah goodbye Luke."

I turn around and start walking away.

"No wait! Mckenzie wait!"

I knew it would work. Thanks to Jackie of course. Okay, you probably don't understand what the heck is going on so I'll explain.

I can't stand to see Luke with Tiffany, even though I'm the one who dumped him. So Jackie and I made up a plan to get him away from Tiffany. I take him to a concert of The 1975 and during the concert. I put on a fight and he gets pissed off so bad that he never wants to talk to me again.

Genius.

"Wait for what? Go back to your so-called 'grilfriend'."

"No, no I didn't mean it that way. I'd love to get back togehter. I wasn't really dating Tiffany anyway."

My eyes widened. Even though I already knew it. He must feel guilty for it.

"Wh-What did you just say??"

"I'm sorry I didn't told you! But I would never have real feelings for her. She's such a bitch. But does the offer still stands?"

I let out a little smile.

"You're lucky that you're cute and I like you." I walked towards him.

I didn't even realize that I was hugging him. Until the point that I felt his soft, warm lips on mine.

I wanted this. But I didn't. Oh fuck it. I kissed him back. I wanted him. More than anything. I pulled him closer, so that his warm body touched mine.

"I love you Mckenzie. I love you so much. Don't ever leave me again. please?"

I was just about to answer his question, when I heard a loud scream.

"LUKE HEMMINGS!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??"

It wasn't hard to guess who's voice it was. Tiffany, of all people.

"Don't you see what I'm doing Tiffany?" Luke asked. Really calm. "I'm kissing Mckenzie. Because I love her."

Her eyes were filled with tears. "B-But you can't. I'M your girlfriend, not THAT."

"I haven't ever seen such a huge bitch as you in my life. I will never love you. Not even if we were the last two people on earth."

He paused.

"But this girl," he looked at me "I will always be in love with her. Because of who she is. I love her to the moon and back. And I always will. You are  my life now, Mckenzie. And I will never ever let go of you. Let's get out of here. Let's just drive until we found a place, so beautiful, just as  beautiful as you are. Just for the two of us. Let's watch the sun set together. At the beach. With our fingers intertwined and our feet in the warm sand of the beautiful white beach. Let's sleep under the million stars above. I will stare at your face as long as possible. Your beautiful face. The most beautiful one I've ever seen. Let's hold each other tight until we fall asleep in the beautiful shining moonlight. Some day I will propose to You. On Hawaii. Because I can. We will grow up together. We will have beautiful kids, as beautiful as you. When we're grey and old, sitting in front of a camp fire, I will tell you you're still that beautiful girl of 60 years ago. Because to me, you will always be the girl that you are now. The same, beautiful girl. The girl with the shining grey eyes and brown hair. The face I want to kiss all day. And all night. Don't ever leave me again, Mckenzie. Ever!" He finished. Looking at me. Hopeful.

I was crying. Fuck Jackie and I's stupid plan. I love him.

"Why are you crying, beautiful?"

"I-I will never leave you. Ever again. I love you Luke. So so so much. More than I can ever love myself."

He smiles. His gorgeous smile. Suddenly I realize how much I missed that smile.

"Let's go. Drive where the car brings us." He says.

I nod softly.

I will never let go of him again.

At least, that's what I thought. But I was terribly wrong.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yeah, I know. It's a shitty cliffhanger. But I hope you liked the chapter. I loved writing it.

-Xxx- Rose