Chapter 12.

-Luke-

She didn't even let me finish talking. It's so unfair. Even though she was rude on the phone, I still want her back. I seriously have no idea what's wrong with me.

It's gonna be my first day today at my new school. We had to move from Canberra to Sydney, because of my career. So I had to swich schools. I hope I'm not gonna be in the same school as Mckenzie. School will be hell if that happens.

When I got to school, the first thing I noticed, was this familiar-looking blonde- haired girl. She truned around and I saw it. Mckenzie. There's a shocked look at her face. And on mine also. Of course it's her school. Out of all damn schools here.

"What the hell are you doing here, Luke?" She yells.

When she said my name, all heads turned to face me.

Suddenly one girl starts screaming: "OH MY FCKING GOSH! THAT'S LUKE HEMMINGS!" So every single girl starts running towards me.

Except for the one I wanted to.

When all the fangirling stuff is finally done, I slide down in my seat in my first class; Biology. I'm happy to discover that Mckenzie is not in my class. But I couldn't stop wondering why she still hasn't forgiven me.

-Mckenzie-

What the heck was Luke doing here? He lives in Canberra, not in Sydney. I can't stand this. Now I'm forced to look at his face every single day.

After last period, I want to go straight home. But when I walk past the school- theatre, I hear this familiar voice sing. Luke. Of course it's Luke. It's Always him. I walked in and saw him on stage. He grabbed one of the few acoustic guitars and started playing. After the intro, he began to sing.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I thought about our last kiss how it felt, the way you tasted

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

Are you somewhere feeling lonely,
even though he's right beside you

When he says those words that hurt

you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?

If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving

I remember the make up running down your face

And the dreams you left behind, you didn't need them

Like every single wish we ever made

I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia

And forget about the stupid little things

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

And the memories that never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all.

The pictures that you sent me, they're still living in my phone

I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone

And now my friends keep asking why I'm not around