Chapter 9.

-Mckenzie-

I was running all over the place to get everything fixed for my party, which started in less than an hour. I think i was driving my mom insane because she  kept saying "Calm down, it's gonna be fun for everyone." But it didn't really help.

When I was almost done, I heard the door bell. "Oh my god!  They're way too early!!"

"I'll get it for you honey." So my mom went and answered the door.

"Mckenzie?!"

"Mom, no! I'm busy as hell remember?!"

No answer. 

I decided to go and take a look on who just came in. I dropped the plastic cup that I was holding.

"EMILY!! Boo I missed you so freaking much! There's so much I want to tell you! I'm sorry we haven't been Skyping yet, but I'll make it up to you!!" I yelled as I hugged her.

"You don't have to honey!" She smiles. "I'm glad to see you're doing well! Are you done preparing your party?"

"Yeah as good as done. Mom could you please finish it for me?"

"Of course. Go show Emily your room and get dressed!"

So I did.

-Calum-

I can see Luke is getting nervous. He's busy picking an outfit for tonight. He's already tried on five different things. I do actually understand him. Mckenzie is a gorgeous and fantastic girl. But still, he's acting like a girl.

"Got it!" I hear him yelling.

Hallelujah.

"Finally Luke! Can we go now?" Michael asks frustated.

"Yup!" he answered happy.

"Finally." Ashton sighs.

"You've never loved waiting huh, honey?" Sacha asks as she brushes her hand through his messy hair. She is such a sweetheart. Her and Ashton were just made for each other. Ashton nods softly.

"Lets go guys!" Luke yells.

-Emily-

I've never seen Mckenzie so nervous. It worries me. "Mckenzie, are you alright? You seem really nervous!"

"I am nervous Em."

"Why..? Ooh wait, I get it. Little Maccie is in luff!!"

She turns red and stops pacing through her room. Her cheeks turn slightly red. "Maybe." She answers softly.

"I can't wait to see him!"

"Of course you can't. He's in your favorite band!" She laughs.

I nod softly and help her pick an outfit.

*10 Minutes Later*

"Mckenzie, door!!" I yelled at her.

As she opened the door, I stood right behind her. I got totally starstruck when I saw who just came in.

"O-O-Oh My Good God! You're 5 Seconds Of Summer!!! I Totally Love You Guys!"

I was totally fangirling all over the place. Luke Hemmings, my favorite, was even hotter in person! But my hopes came crashing down when I saw him kissing Mckenzie.

"Hey, I'm Luke. What's your name?"

He asked with a gorgeous smile. I couldn't answer. Mckenzie saved me. As always.

"Ehm.. guys, this is Emily. You know? My best friend!"

"Oh it's a pleasure to meet you Emily!" Michael said, with his cute accent.

"EMILY!" Mckenzie yelled and she snapped her fingers. I immediately woke up.

"Emily, this is Sacha, Ashton's Girlfriend."

"Hi!" She said with a smile.

"H-Hi." I mumbled.

"C'mon, we'll go drink something, you guys must be thirsty. I'll also get you guys some apple pie."

"Yeah!" Michael was glad to hear that, obviously.

I just couldn't stop staring at Luke. This was gonna be a long long evening.

-Luke-

Emily did actually look good, really good. Whenever I looked over at her, I always caught her staring at me. But crazy enough, I didn't mind. Not at all.

"This is the best apple pie I've ever had!" Calum almost yelled, making Mckenzie look shy.

"Thank you. I made it myself." She looked really cute in the Sky-blue dress she was wearing.

Suddenly Emily asked, "So Luke, are you and Mckenzie actually like, together now?" She asked slow and carefully.

"Yeah we are. I'm kind of like her birthday present." I gave her a smile. She turned red.

Mckenzie got us some Cola. She sat down next to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "I love you." She whispered in my ear.

When Jackie, a friend Mckenzie met at school, arrived, the party finally started. We were all having a good time. We played Twister, which was really fun. Mckenzie and I made out a couple times, each time interrupted by Emily. It starts to look like she doesn't want me and Mckenzie to be together.

Weird.

One moment, while I was having a conversation with Emily, Mckenzie got a call from friends in LA. She went inside for some privacy. Emily wanted to go for a walk. The Boulevard wasn't far away, so we decided to take a walk out there.

"So, you really like Mckenzie right?"

She asked.

"Of course. She's my girlfriend." I replied, stating the obvious.

"Do you like my dress?" She asked with some kind of flirty sound in her voice.

"Yes, you look really pretty in it. Red fits you." I answered,  a bit awkward.

"You know, you've always been my favorite member of 5SOS." She gave me a really cute smile.

"Oh thanks. But I thought it was Calum? At least, that's what Mckenzie told me." I was kinda flattered to hear that from such a pretty girl.

We sat down. We had a perfect view of the sea. While we listened to the sound of the waves, I noticed her leaning towards me. Closer and closer.  Until she kissed me. Her warm lips on mine. My stomach turned.

When she paused to breathe, she smiled. "I wanted to do that from the moment I saw you." She whispered.

She starts to kiss me again. She slowly opens her mouth and I let her tongue slowly get in to my mouth. The kiss was full of passion. I started to kiss her back. She grabs my neck and pulls me towards her. I just go with it. I grab her waist and the next moment, she's sitting on my lap. The kissing gets rougher. With even more passion and lust.

She stops kissing me. "Luke?"

"Yes?"

"Do you feel what I feel?"

I shrug.

"Let's go down to the beach."

So we do.

AN/

So was that long enough? ;)

Hop you guys enjoyed it!

Please vote a leave a comment on what I could do better.

Lots of love -Xx Rose