Chapter 6.

-Luke-

Ashton and Mckenzie are kinda messing with each other because Mckenzie wants the remote of our flat screen TV but he refuses to give it to her. He starts to tickle her and she's crying out of laughter. I feel jealous. But no problem, Ash has got a girlfriend already and he would've never let go of her. Coast Clear.

"Ashton stop it!!" I hear Mckenzie yell and laugh at the same time.  Even though he's got a girlfriend, I can't stand this.

"I'll order some pizza. You're staying for dinner right Mac?" I ask.

"I'd love to but I can't, sorry." She answers sadly.

"You have to 'cause I'm not letting go of you!" I hear Ashton say.

"Yeah you're gonna have to stay with us. We're sorry." Calum and Michael say while laughing.

"So what pizza do you want Mac?"

-Mckenzie-

I don't know why, but 'playing' with Ashton felt good. Even though Luke was staring at us all the time. I think I saw jealousy in his eyes. That's sweet. He cares.

Wait, What?!

"Drive safe Mac!" Ashton yelled as Luke and I walked towards the bus-stop. "I don't have a car but anyway I will thanks!!" I yelled back and smiled.

"Did you have fun today?" I'm getting warm of the sound of that voice.

"Yeah, a lot. Thank you for inviting me over!"

"Are you bringing me home, or just wait with me for the bus?" I hoped for the first.

"I'll bring you home if that's okay to you?" I felt gladness coming up in my voice

"Of course!" I said it a little too fast.

Apparently he noticed it too, because he starts to laugh. I'm giving him my most beautiful smile.

Should I tell him? No of course not Mckenzie, what's wrong with you?!

"Mac?"

"Yes?"

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks. You're beautiful too.."

He gave me a weird glance.

"Handsome, I mean.. Handsome." I bow my head in shame and start blushing like an idiot.

I heard him chuckle and before I even realised what he was doing, I felt his soft, warm lips on mine.

I felt like flying. In heaven. By now I was sure; I was head over heels.

When he got his lips off mine, there was a silence. But it wasn't awkward at all. This one was comfortable.

"I've been wanting to do that all day. But I couldn't find the right moment. Plus we had no privacy with those dorks."

I nodded. "I'm glad you did it now."

"I've been missing you since we left the airport." He says and  smiles at me. He was leaning towards me again to kiss me, but then, suddenly and out of nowhere, the bus showed up.

"I need to go. You better stay here. I'm sorry."

As I turned around, I hear him call my name. "Mckenzie!" I turn around. "I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

As I sat down and the bus drove away, I thought about the kiss.

This was the best day of my life.