Chapter 8.

-Mckenzie-

"So what we have: apple pie, as many balloons as possible, stuff for in the swimming pool and ten peeps."

"Ten?" Ashton asks confused.

"Yes ten Ash." I answered.

"How ten? You, me, Luke, Calum, Michael, your mom, your mom's friend, Emily and your friend from school. That makes nine, not ten."

"Ash, sweetheart, You're forgetting someone really important."

"Who?" Calum asks curious.

"Sacha of course, you dumb ass." I laughed.

Ashton turned red but he also started to smile. "Really?!"

"Ashton, you're my friend,  it's the least I can do!"

"Thanks you're the best!"

He's hugging me. For a little too long. But strangely, it doesn't bother me. At all. I let go of him as soon as I see the look on Luke's face. Confused. And..Jealous.

-Luke-

When she finally lets go of Ashton, I feel kinda confused. Why the heck was she so close with Ashton? Ain't she MY Girlfriend?

"What does Emily look like?" I ask, actually not Interested.

"Really pretty. Blonde curly hair, Brown eyes, a beautiful body shape, a fantastic personality and a gorgeous face." She answered.

"So Calum, when you finally get to meet her, you'll fall hard for her!" She smiled, laughing at Calum. Who only gives her an awkward smile.

Why the heck is she so incredibly beautiful?!

"Who knows." Calum says.

"Guys, I've had a fun afternoon, thank you. but I have to go now." She said, looking at me. My face had a sad look on it.

"No please stay!" I asked her.

"I can't I'm sorry." She walked towards me and gave me a kiss.

"But I'll see you guys tomorrow at my party." She smiled.

Gorgeous.

AN/

Hey guys, I'm sorry if my chapters are too short. I'm just a beginner at writing stories.  Maybe the coming chapters will be longer :))

Please comment and vote.

Lovee - xxx