Chapter 10.

-Mckenzie-

When I ended the call, I couldn't find Emily or Luke anywhere.

"Guys, have any of you seen Luke and Emily?"

"I think they were going for a walk on the Boulevard. Emily was dizzy." Jackie answers.

"Okay , I'll go take look for the.and see how she's doing. Thanks!"

-Luke-

Was it really a good idea to do it with Emily?  It felt good. And so full of passion. Besides, Mckenzie will probably never find out about this. But I do feel guilty. Maybe that's because I am guilty.
I turn to face Emily and she stares at me.

"I love you, Luke Hemmings." she whispers soft and sweet.

I couldn't tell her I loved her too, so I start kissing her again. She's lying on top of me and we're making out like this is our last chance ever.

"L-Luke?" I hear a familiar female voice.

"E-Emily?" The voice is coming from above us. As I take a look at who the familiar voice belongs to, I'm shocked as hell.

Mckenzie.

She's looking at me with this heartbroken look in her eyes.

"Mac, I-I can explain." I stutter.

Before she turns around and runs away, I am able to see a tear rolling down her face.

"Mckenzie, wait!!" Emily yells at her.

But it's too late. For both of us.

-Mckenzie-

I'm running. Over the Boulevard, making my way home. The only thing I want to do right now is going home, get upstairs to my room and cry my eyes out. How could he do this to me?

How could she do this to me? Emily is my fucking best friend. Wait no, she was my best friend.

When I get home, I see 6 worried faces.

"What happened Mac?" Calum asks carefully.

I don't answer. For a minute, I consider of pretending like nothing happened. But I couldn't stand the pain, so I run upstairs. I'm glad to hear that no one is following me.

"Mckenzie?" A manly voice.

Please don't let it be Luke.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

When I turn my face,  I look straight into a pair of chocolate brown eyes. Calum.

I nod once as a sign that he's allowed to come in.

"What happened? Please tell me. I won't tell a soul." He asks worried.

My face must look terrible of all the tears and the spoiled make.up, but he doesn't seem to care.

"He did it with Emily. That dick did it with my Fucking best friend. What kind of boyfriend does that?! He can go fuck himself. He can go fuck Emily, any girl he wants. I dont give a damn anymore. I hate them. Moving to Australia was the biggest mistake my mom's ever made. And this must happen on my birthday, my motherfucking birthday. I just want to.."

He shuts me up by kissing me.

When he stops I ask, "Why did you do that?"

"You don't deserve such a douche bag like Luke. You deserve someone who really cares about you. Like I do."

"Calum. I... This... Thank you."

He starts kissing me again. I lay my head down on his chest. Suddenly, someone walks in.

Luke.

"What the..?!" He yells.

"What's you problem dude?!" Calum yells back. Standing up, walking straight to Luke.

"Have you ever realized how selfish your being?! Look at this girl, you broke her. You broke her into a million pieces by doing it with her goddamn best friend! And when I try to fix her a little bit, by telling her my feelings and kissing her, then you finally realize what you've done. Luke, you'd be really lucky if she ever forgives you. IF she ever does."

Luke stays quiet and keeps on staring at Calum  I can see what he's thinking. "He's right. I screwed up."

I want to apologise to him, after everything that's just happened.  But I don't. He broke me, and bad.

"Get out Luke. Leave us alone."

He starts walking away.

"Oh, and Luke," He immediately turns around, looking hopeful.

"..Don't bother to come back."

He starts walking again. I can see his shocking shoulders.

I'm so sorry Luke.

AN/

So did you guys like it?

I hope so :)

-Xx- Rose

P.s: sorry for the strong language.